Print

Author Topic: Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords  (Read 2175 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 05, 2002, 10:51:33 PM »
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords was scheduled for release Monday, December 2nd.

Did anyone get it?  If so, whats new/different?  What is "Four Swords" like?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2002, 11:09:46 PM »
I didn't get it. Zelda games aren't really my style.

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 11:29:15 AM »
Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords is a remake of the Super NES classic, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. It features the exact same gameplay and graphics as its predeccor... I'm not sure if much has changed, I haven't played it yet.

The Four Swords is a multiplayer game set in a bunch of random dungeons. Players must compete and work together to get past the  dungeons while solving puzzles, thrashing enemies, etc.

I am really excited about the new Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords game for Game Boy Advance! I WANT to get it for Christmas or my birthday (December 18)!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 11:05:30 PM »
Just get a ROM of it to see how it is. That's what I do to see if I want a GBA game.
That was a joke.

Print