Print

Author Topic: Best NP subscriber bonus ever!  (Read 2392 times)

« on: December 31, 2002, 03:02:26 PM »
I got my Nintendo power today and it came with a smash bros. melee music CD.
Help wanted:
Please e-mail me scans of the enemy charecter pages of the following game manuals:Sml1,Wl1,2,3 and official YI blargg art.
Email address is joeyg814@aol.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 07:40:20 PM »
Ebirspeow
OH MAN! I wonder if that'll be in the off-the-stand edition too?
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2003, 05:40:49 PM »
You're not subscribed to Nintendo Power?!!!?!!??!!?!
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2003, 07:19:01 PM »
I'm not a subscriber either but a friend (a much better friend now, hehe) burnt me a copy.

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2003, 09:32:34 PM »
Can you send me one? :-P
No, I'm not subscribed... I only picked up my first issue 6 months ago. I only read about half the mag.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 11:06:09 PM »
To Chupperson

Do you remember telling me about Star Fox Adventures awhile ago in a thread called "Nintendo on the Rise"? In it I asked you to tell me about the game's music because "I am a big fan of game music."

Well, I really meant what I said. Really. I don't just enjoy the stuff as I play games; I have 55-60 CDs of it. The majority of my discs are burned because originals are so expensive and hard to come by, but since it's all digital, their quality is perfect.

If you check out what I think is my first post (URL below), you'll see that it’s about game music. I actually got in touch with Tbsheppard and sent him a burned copy of Super Mario Compact Disco. Now, I don't normally send people copies of music because it's rather illegal for one, and besides that, who knows how many people would want me to send them stuff?

It seems you weren't serious in asking for a copy of the SSBM orchestra CD, but I might actually be able (and willing, since all NP subscribers got it) to send you a copy of it. That of course would involve the risk of giving me, an online person you don’t know, your address, and I cannot absolutely guarantee that I'll have the time. Still, does this interest you at all?

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/topic.asp?topic_id=68716&forum_id=1058

--------------------
MarioBros of the past is Watoad of the future. That is to say, I changed my user name from MarioBros to Watoad.
[I will stop using this signature once I deem that my name change is well enough understood by everyone who cares.]

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2003, 11:30:43 PM »
Well yeah, because I've wanted a SSBM CD ever since I got the game, and I don't subscribe to NP... and yeah, if it could be worked out, I'd like that very much.

Right now, I'm fixin' to get a Chrono Trigger soundtrack from a great specialty shop that can get stuff from all over... and there are these guys in Fort Smith that got permission from Square to publish their soundtracks in America... anyway, this is to illustrate that I am always interested in getting soundtracks from great games.

I wish I could get a SFA soundtrack...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/2/2003 9:33:01 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2003, 05:28:01 PM »
It's performed by a Japanese Orchestra!
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2003, 05:59:24 PM »
Okay, I hear you. At the moment I am in need of more CD-Rs, so when I get some and a little time with which I can burn the CD, I'll let you know.

Is the e-mail address that comes up when I click on your Mario icon current? I don't think you would want to publicly display your street address in the forum (I certainly wouldn't), so I hope to contact you via e-mail at some point.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2003, 12:32:41 AM »
Yes, my profile e-mail address is current. I wouldn't put my address here either... who knows who else is watching...
And thanks for your consideration!
Hmm... that sounded too formal...
But thanks!
That was a joke.

Print