Print

Author Topic: Burger King to promote Nintendo toys...!  (Read 1913 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: January 03, 2003, 08:28:38 AM »
Nintendo has made a deal with Burger King to promote toys based on Nintendo's franchise characters.

The following article was taken from Gamecubicle.com:

Nintendo plans to take Burger King by storm in the new year as the fast-food giant will soon launch a kids meal toy promotion featuring Nintendo's best known characters. Among the collectable action characters to be included in the promotion, customers will find Donkey Kong, Kirby, Link, Luigi, Mario, Wario, and Yoshi.

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 1/3/2003 6:30:23 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2003, 11:19:28 AM »
I haven't seen them yet, but I am sure they are cool.

Did you notice that Gamecubicle.com put the characters name in abc order.  I think it should be:  Mario, Link, Luigi, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Wario, and Kirby.

I do like Luigi's SMB2 moves better than Mario's.  Wario new game will probably push him above Donkey Kong for me.  I only played the Rare DK game through once.  I have repeatedly replayed the Mario, Link, Luigi, and Yoshi games.  I was never much of a fan of Kirby.  But, I am again talking about 3 month old cheese.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2003, 12:47:12 AM »
I would put Kirby ahead of DK and Wario.
But there's not going to be a Fox McCloud toy? Or Krystal? I'm about to cry... *sniff*
But seriously, when are they being released?
Oh, and by the way (not related), Mario Maniac, where do you get all those nifty sales charts and junk?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/3/2003 10:49:08 PM
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2003, 08:29:14 PM »
At nintendojo.com and gamecubicle.com, as well as some other Nintendo-related sites...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2003, 08:29:59 PM »
At nintendojo.com and gamecubicle.com, as well as some other Nintendo-related sites...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2003, 09:07:40 PM »
I see. You've got me interested in that stuff now!
That was a joke.

Print