Print

Author Topic: I'm tired of the senseless flaming.  (Read 2664 times)

« on: January 15, 2003, 07:28:50 PM »
I'm tired of it.  I'm tired of the little kids who do it.  You know who you are.  People that say things like "X-box should rot in hell!" and "PS2 is just a graphics whore!".  These are both perfectly good systems!  You people couldn't give me 3 good reasons why X-box sucks!  It's a perfectly good system.  It doesn't have good games?  Give it a break, it's new, but it's getting some good ones.  Same thing for PS2.  It has many good games, great ones infact.  Sony and Microsoft are just companies like Nintendo.  I true gamer would own all three, not be bound by petty hate and prejudice.  I currently only own a GameCube, but I plan on getting a PS2, and maybe even an X-box.  I'm sure we all prefer Nintendo over the others, because it where we have our roots and we tend to enjoy their games more.  I can completely agree with that, by why does that make the other two companies bad?  
200 characters and nothing to say.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2003, 08:23:42 PM »
Well, for one thing, Sony and Microsoft are trying to take the business away from everybody else. The SYSTEMS are fine for systems, I'll agree, but the way the companies handle them with the false advertising and such is what makes me dislike them myself. I just thought I'd put in my 2¢.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 06:45:30 PM »
There really isn't that much flaming anymore. The reason I don't like the  xbox is that I find the controller awkward. maybe it's just in my head. as for ps2. Who ever flamed it? Everyone loves it because of squaresoft.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2003, 09:56:26 AM »
I dislike X-Box because the fans of it are so brainwashed and annoying. Saying stuff like Bill Gates is God and all this stuff. There are 2 good X-Box games. Ask any X-Box owner at random what there fav. game is. They will say either Halo or Splinter Cell. Most of the time.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2003, 11:38:16 PM »
Hah. That's ridiculous. Bill Gates isn't even BEHIND Xbox!!!
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2003, 09:09:11 AM »
Exactly ! I asked a friend of mine who he would trust to make a better video game, A company that's been in the game for 20 plus years, or an upstart who's first cconsole has obvious flaws and a not so stellar game list. For some reason, he went with Microsoft. Oh well, his loss.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2003, 04:03:44 PM »
Even worse for your friend is that Splinter Cell is coming out for Nintendo GameCube. Now all Xbox has is Halo. Heh.

http://www.nintendo.com/news/news_articles.jsp?articleID=7913
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2003, 10:53:55 PM »
And Halo's a piece o' worthless garbage. HAH!

EDIT: Okay, I guess I shouldn't say that, but it's an FPS, and there's really not much you can do with FPSs.

I still say Xbox shall die, since almost every game on Xbox is on the other two systems.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/18/2003 9:16:35 PM
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2003, 11:08:37 PM »
I've actually never played Halo. When I say that "all Xbox has is Halo," I'm going off of the game's hype. So as far as I'm concerned, Halo is nothing worth thinking about, and certainly not worth getting an Xbox for. I'm not much of a FPS fan, anyway.

Chupperson, this doesn't really fit here, but I don't want to start a new thread just to suggest that you check out "The CW Board!" I did some posting there.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2003, 11:09:58 PM »
Okay then. I shall go do that now. :-D
That was a joke.

Print