Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Trading List  (Read 2160 times)

« on: February 14, 2003, 10:41:17 PM »
Hey... You know what would be cool? If all of us helped each other out with furniture sets 'n all that jazz! Like I'll say: "Hey, So-and-So! Do you have any items from say, the cabin theme?" And So-and-So might say back: "No, but I do have a Cannon! Do you want that?". And I might say in reply: "Hey thanks, but I already have one." Y'know, like trading baseball cards.(a hobby thatI show no intrest in. Weird, no? I perfer toys, thank-you.)I'll get things started. I am David. I live in Crackton. Anyone have any idea if there is a Mario style wallpaper that matches the SMB stuff they have? If so, do you want to trade?

K.K. Slider''s Number One Fan!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2003, 01:12:57 AM »
There is a wallpaper, but I don't have it.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2003, 07:02:04 PM »
If you use one of the Design Cards in your first floor or attic you can put the Mario, ShineSprite, Gumba, NES Link, Starfox logo, Samus suit, Pikmin, K.K. Slider, etc. on the wall or floor.  You can even have it alternate.  I can't figure out anyway to get a code for the design cards, but I do have a lot of extra ereader cards including Jumpman Mario and Shine Sprite if anyone wants to trade cards or buy any.  You could try to design your own floor and wall, but the design tool in AC doesn't give you as high a resolution as the actual designs in the game and on the design cards.

Everything is perfect!  Hyrule is a very liveable place. ;Þ

-->  Åñím@l ©®ø$$íñ9â„¢   <--
-->    Town: Hyrule     <--
-->     Name: Link      <--
--> Now Only ß9,999,990 <--
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2003, 11:31:05 PM »
Methinks perhaps I ought invest in an e-Reader and GCN-GBA cable...
And then go buy some AC cards...

That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2003, 03:15:15 PM »
Well, I'll tell you, It is a wise investment!! even if you don't have an e-reader that cable comes in handy!! I have aquired many a bell on the island. Yee-Haw! Do you know if you leave a shovel and have buried something on the island, that your islander will dig it up and give you something else from the same furniture set!! Cool!!

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2003, 03:15:26 PM »
Well, I'll tell you, It is a wise investment!! even if you don't have an e-reader that cable comes in handy!! I have aquired many a bell on the island. Yee-Haw! Do you know if you leave a shovel and have buried something on the island, that your islander will dig it up and give you something else from the same furniture set!! Cool!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2003, 01:04:07 AM »
I need money. I need this month's Star Trek Magazine, the past three issues of Fantastic Four, this month's Nintendo Power, Paper Mario at a used game shop for $29, AND an e-Reader and GCN-GBA Cable!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2003, 01:42:10 AM »
the ereader cable is $7 at bestbuy.  it can be used to visit the island in animal crossing.  i  normally get between 40,000 and 100,000 bells every time I leave fruit for the inlander.  the ereader is $40 but most places I have been to are sold out.  I have a lot of animal crossing card if you get extras and want to trade.  nintendo power is about $5 unless you get a subscription then its much cheaper per issue and now they are giving away a free Zelda Windwaker guide to subscribers.  I have seen paper mario for much cheaper on ebay and yahoo auctions.  I am prpably just telling you stuff you already know so I will stop now.

Everything is perfect!  Hyrule is a very liveable place. ;Þ

-->  Åñím@l ©®ø$$íñ9â„¢   <--
-->    Town: Hyrule     <--
-->     Name: Link      <--
--> Now Only ß9,999,990 <--
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print