Print

Author Topic: Mario Adventure Game  (Read 26637 times)

« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2003, 07:24:01 AM »
Sorry I was gone, heres your questions:
Insane Steve: When you hold a flashing shell in your mouth as Yoshi, what do you get?

Yoshizu: What is the lightest character in the game?

And CashCrazed, it's RUSSIAN rollete.  It's when you put a bullet in a six-chambered gun, spin the little bullet-holder really fast, close it, and put it to your head and fire.  So you have a 1 of 6 chance of fainting.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2003, 12:38:29 PM »
Pumml^^ is the lightest Char.

And now for something completely different... THERE ARE 2 GHOST ON MY GRADE PHOTO!!! (*PANIC*)
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2003, 03:16:54 PM »
Is that all you guys got? *snickers*

CashCrazed: Ride Yoshi, then wait for the time to go under 100 (But not below 80) and eat a green berry. Repeat until the music is really, really fast.

Mario Master: Essentially, you get the powers of the red, blue, and yellow shell combined. You can fly with Yoshi, pound dust when you land, and spit it out as fire. Of course, Yoshi will swallow the shell like any other. I also buy the Attack and defense upgrades for my character. (I.E. Wario)

Since I know I'm right, I'll take SMW (1) for 50 bucks. And I buy the Attack and Defense raising items for my character (I. E., Wario)

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 3/11/2003 1:21:11 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2003, 03:31:06 PM »
Oh my. Much has transpired since I last checked here. We have more players! Have we got the lot cause if so then lets "HEAD NORTH" before people lose interest.
An animator once saw a street bum, "Mario" Pedianni, and wanted to use his likeness in a cartoon, offering him a percentage of all future royalties or a bottle of cheap scotch. Pedianni took the scotch. Nothing''s stupider than a skid row plumber.

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2003, 04:07:43 PM »
Sorry, Yoshizu.  The correct answer was Pichu.

However, Insane Steve gets his question correct and wins 30 coins!

You know what, forget Toad.  Let's get going! (Just make sure you have good equipment first)

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2003, 04:09:15 PM »
Here's your question Insane Steve:

When you complete EVERY EXIT of EVERY LEVEL, what does the number read by your file?

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2003, 04:10:05 PM »
Oh yeah, and just because you buy the equipment doesn't mean it's equipped.  Oh yeah, and you can sell items too.

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2003, 04:46:32 PM »
(Mario puts on shirt and says "lets get this friggin' show on the road and GO NORTH once everyone has bought equipment!")
An animator once saw a street bum, "Mario" Pedianni, and wanted to use his likeness in a cartoon, offering him a percentage of all future royalties or a bottle of cheap scotch. Pedianni took the scotch. Nothing''s stupider than a skid row plumber.

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2003, 05:34:14 PM »
Okay, once again, here's the shops again:

Name: Effect: Price: Person:
Hammer ATK+3 3 Mario
Jump Boots ATK+2 4 Luigi
Veg-1 ATK+2 2 Toad
StickyTounge ATK+3 5 Yoshi
W-Glove ATK+4 9 Wario
Wooden Sword ATK+4 6 Waluigi
Rocket Punch ATK+4 7 Geno

Shirt DEF+2 5 Mario/Luigi
Vest DEF+2 6 Toad
Saddle DEF+3 5 Yoshi
X-L Shirt DEF+4 7 Wario
S Shirt DEF+4 4 Waluigi
Cape DEF+4 7 Geno

Here's what's at the item shop!

Item: Price: Effect:
Mushroom 3 HP+5
Honey Syrup 2FP+3
Bland Meal 6 HP+4/FP+4
Super Soda 2 Cures status problems.
Pick-me-up 8 Revives fallen ally

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2003, 05:52:22 PM »
I'll take Mario Kart 64 for $50.

mmm...  beef...
mmm...  beef...

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2003, 09:56:52 PM »
Oh, RUSSIAN Roulette. Sounds fair. 10 coins on the odds I don't get my head blown off! *loads, bullet, spins chamber and fires*

This is CashCrazed's parents finishing off this post. He just *sniff*............COMMITTED SUICIDE IN A GAME OF RUSSIAN ROULETTE! There's no hope of *sniff* recovery and his funeral will be tommorrrrrrroooooooooow *SOBBBBBBBBBB*. So I don't think you'll be *sniff* seeing any more posts from him. His last words were to tell me to post in his message boards that CashCrazed is gone for his *sniff* eternal.........rest............*SOBBBBBBBBBBB*

(Seriously though, I don't know of many people besides my parents who would miss me if I ever really DID die on them. I guess my profile background at the other board I post at would really suit me then!)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2003, 07:40:26 PM »
Ok, here's your question, beefy:

For $50, how many different types of items are there?

Ok, CashCrazed.  You load one bullet into the chamber and spin it.  You gulp as you snap it closed and hold it to your head.  You fire...

BANG!!!!  The gun goes off, a bullet bill goes straight through, and Waluigi collaspes.  Sorry, I even rolled a die.  Waluigi is rushed to the hospital that opened recently.

Check your progress at: www.geocities.com/marioadventureboardinfo/characters

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2003, 08:52:04 PM »
If you are reffering to the SNES version, then the number will be a slightly thinner "96" with a star before it. (Seeing as how I've done this in one sitting from an empty file before...)

And I'm not entirely sure I'm right (Unlike last time) do to a certain ... technicality in my answer. (All I'm saying about THAT though...)

Anyways, next question... I think I'll go for SMB2 (gulp) for ... 30?

PS: ... you have to manually EQUIP your items? Ok then ... I choose to equip the W-Glove and XL Shirt (heh).

Edited by - Insane Steve on 3/12/2003 6:54:25 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2003, 09:09:10 PM »
Ok, I'll give you your question tommorow, I need some sleep.

Check your progress at: www.geocities.com/marioadventureboardinfo/characters

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2003, 09:36:03 PM »
Wait, was the last one right?

And I'll be at the Jeopardy! table for some time. I think.

PS: That, my friend, is why I prefer games of skill to games of chance.
PPS: What does "TNL" mean on the character sheet?

Edited by - Insane Steve on 3/12/2003 7:36:59 PM
~I.S.~

Print