Print

Author Topic: Atak or the worts things Mario would say!  (Read 25178 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2003, 09:36:13 AM »
You have to go to Spelling school mean
Never seen such bad spelling.

(*_*)
(*_*)

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2003, 06:22:58 AM »
(luigi)Ime just going to give up the machen.

the utimet video gamer striks agen!
:D

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2003, 06:42:48 AM »
It's very sweet that we have a pre-schooler posting on the board. I wish everyone would stop mocking the little tykes bad spelling. He's probably just got on to his ABCs by the looks of it. What I suggest is you write your message on microsoft word first and use the spell checker.  
An animator once saw a street bum, "Mario" Pedianni, and wanted to use his likeness in a cartoon, offering him a percentage of all future royalties or a bottle of cheap scotch. Pedianni took the scotch. Nothing''s stupider than a skid row plumber.

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2003, 08:29:17 PM »
(Sarcasticley)"Thanks fore the complement Mis/Mr. call a 5th grader a kindingardiner because he has bad spelling Pasta fan.

Edited by - uvg on 5/5/2003 5:09:31 AM

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2003, 08:30:38 PM »
by the way thakes fore the tip.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2003, 02:47:47 PM »
I am very bad at spelling as well.  I actually failed spelling in elem school.  Try http://eslus.com/LESSONS/SPELL/SPELL.HTM for practice.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2003, 07:10:46 PM »
How old are you uvg?

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2003, 07:51:58 PM »
He implied that he was in 5th grade. Anyway, as annoying as bad spelling is, I find it better than bad grammar. Ugh! Some people have such bad grammar that you can barely understand what they're trying to say. In uvg's defense, at least I can understand what he's saying, after deciphering the words. (Although honestly some words, such as "for" or "thanks," should be easy to spell by now. That, in itself, is pretty sad.)

My brother's always been TERRIBLE at spelling, and he's in 8th grade. Some people just have disabilities, (like dislexia, etc.), and it comes harder to them. Others are just blessed with good spelling abilities.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/4/2003 6:57:58 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2003, 07:57:20 PM »
Dyslexia (and other impediments) isn't necessarily always the cause of bad spelling...
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2003, 08:18:34 AM »
Aww, poor widdle kid. Just kidding!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2003, 03:53:44 PM »
I'm terrible at spelling. when writing a story, I always have a dictionary beside me.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2003, 04:00:57 PM »
When I'm writing a story, I need a Thesaurus. Actually, I use the one on Word when typing it up. I'm just glad for SpellCheck, which'll catch my mistakes! :/

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2003, 06:45:35 PM »
can we get back to the topic????;0

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2003, 06:55:07 PM »
Why? Going off-topic is so fun...! :P

--------------------

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2003, 06:58:17 PM »
somones acule on when Ime on. Cool!0:)

Print