Print

Author Topic: List of all Nintendo Games  (Read 18735 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2003, 09:20:03 PM »
Yoshi's Story

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2003, 11:16:23 PM »
earthbound

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2003, 11:19:52 PM »
Animaniacs

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2003, 01:30:43 AM »
Oracle of Ages(Best looking link in that game I reckon)

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2003, 06:10:00 AM »
Zelda: Wind Waker

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2003, 07:39:16 AM »
Nice, Chupperson! If I were more familiar with the U.S. releases of Ys games, I'd put one of them down, too. This'll have to do for now . . .

Elmo's Letter Adventure (N64)

Lizard Dude’s sig is my favorite.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2003, 08:30:05 AM »
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

--------------------

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2003, 08:46:24 AM »
Um... half thoise games you guys listed aren't even made by Nintendo. I think CharginChuck meant we should list Nintendo-made games...

In that case: Wario Land (entire series)

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don''t like Nintendo obviously don''t like video games.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2003, 08:57:17 AM »
Banjo-Tooie

--------------------

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2003, 11:09:51 AM »
The Banjo-Kazooie franchise was created by Rare, who is now owned by Microsoft (boo-hoo!).

The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 5/6/2003 10:10:26 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2003, 11:29:30 AM »
Mario Maniac, I have two things to say to you. First, someone already mentioned The Wind Waker. Second, CharginChuck gave no indication that he meant only games developed and/or published by Nintendo. The term "Nintendo game" generally means a game for a Nintendo system, or so it has in my life.

Elmo's Number Journey (N64)

EDIT—I forget the "(N64)" bit, which is important for those of you who plan to go out and buy this game.

Lizard Dude’s sig is my favorite.

Edited by - Watoad on 5/6/2003 10:34:25 AM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2003, 12:13:15 PM »
Mario Kart 64

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2003, 12:36:12 PM »
Pikmin
An animator once saw a street bum, "Mario" Pedianni, and wanted to use his likeness in a cartoon, offering him a percentage of all future royalties or a bottle of cheap scotch. Pedianni took the scotch. Nothing''s stupider than a skid row plumber.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2003, 12:46:35 PM »
The SIMS

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2003, 05:01:31 PM »
Mario Maniac, I have two things to say to you. First, someone already mentioned The Wind Waker. Second, CharginChuck gave no indication that he meant only games developed and/or published by Nintendo. The term "Nintendo game" generally means a game for a Nintendo system, or so it has in my life.

Whoa, Nelly! I sure am stupid! Sorry for all this confusion, but I did mean first-party games.  But since, we've already started, let's go ahead and just name any game for Nintendo system.

Stunt Race FX
 n/a

Print