Print

Author Topic: Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge  (Read 2801 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: September 16, 2003, 04:26:43 PM »
Hey! I just found out this game came out like 3 days ago! I never heard it was scheduled to come out from anywhere! Nintendo never mentioned in Nintendo Power or on their site! I didn't even see any commercials for it!!! It's such a cool game! I love Banjo-Kazooie! Who else likes Banjo-Kazooie? (I know this is risky because so many of you hate Banjo-Kazooie)

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!

Edited by - Meowrio on 9/16/2003 3:28:48 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 06:02:25 PM »
Im going to burn that bear soon.....

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2003, 04:15:18 PM »
Well, umm, it's an okay game. Like I said, I hate the characters. Thanks for burning 'em, jon! The game itself is okay. The thing I hate about it the most is it's Fetch-Quest gameplay. Sorry, Meowrio. But going back to a level to get somthing for a character just to get a puzzle piece (or new techneque) is not all that fun to me. That's why I REALLY despised Donkey Kong 64. It's just kinda boring to me.

---------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2003, 09:09:11 PM »
Banjo-Kazooie (N64) is an awesome game. I mean, it was so much fun for me back when it came out ... although, unlike the typical Mario game, I forgot the controls and most of the secrets.... bah. Still fun, though.

I didn't know about this game, either. Odd.

Stupid Quotes: (3rd edition)
"People who drink cola deserve to be shot."
~Amanda S. (Girl that goes to the same school I do)
~I.S.~

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 07:40:37 PM »
Yeah I'm getting it on Saturday! Hooray!!! I wan it so much!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2003, 06:32:46 PM »
Hey I just found out something new! THat game that was called Diddy Kong Pilot was changed to Banjo Pilot, because Rare sold Diddy Kong to Nintendo. Alright! More Banjo-Kazooie games!

= = = = = = =

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2003, 01:34:15 PM »
So I take it you don't like Super Mario 64, Alucard?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2003, 05:41:57 PM »
Why does everyone think Mario 64 is a fetch-quest? I did not say I did not like Mario 64 (infact, it's my 3rd favorite Mario Centric game). Even though it is hard to explain the differents, I will try:

Fetch-quest: Games were you always have to go on missions to get a certain item, bring it to the character who asked you to get it, so you can get a needed award. Sure, a few levels on Mario 64 you had to do that, but not all the time on the whole entire. Also, when you go back to a level of Mario 64, you unlock something new. Thats all I can say. If I have not explained the differents well enough, oh well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2003, 07:20:28 PM »
I finally got it! THis game is awesome! Everything about it rules! Awesome gameplay, graphics, sound, everything! THe only problem is that it's a little on the short side.

= = = = = = =

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2003, 07:01:53 AM »
Okay, Meowrio. You have problems. Will you just shut up about Gago-Kapooie for once! I can't stand that duo or there games. Even Crash Bandicoot is better when in comparison. Please, for the love of god, GET SOME HELP!!!!

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2003, 07:05:40 AM »
Um, Lonic, be nice. Besides, Meowrio has been gone for a while. I wonder were he is right now (I also wonder if he was banned or got killed).

Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2003, 10:46:39 AM »
Err.....Lonic, I wouldn't be telling other people to get help if I were a 21 year-old who acts like they're 7. So I suggest you go get some help.

= = = = = = =

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2003, 05:49:24 AM »
I'm NOT 21. I was being kidding. Correction, I'm 14. Also, you really haven't been here long enough, have you?

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2003, 07:33:25 AM »
Just kidding, Meowrik. LOL. I like Banjo-Kazooie. You fell for it.

Print