Print

Author Topic: Xbox Insults  (Read 4163 times)

« on: January 16, 2004, 07:28:41 PM »
Today in my art class, I encountered a boy. Not any old boy, a great boy; a boy who loves Nintendo. He told me he has all of the Nintendo systems. He even said he like Virtual Boy[I know he was liing] His favorite Nintendo character is Baby Bowser :S I asked him about the Xbox and he said it was a big, black brick. He said that the GC is actually portable, so you can play it in the car[with the screen,which you have to buy] He said that Xbox would make the car slow down. You're playing it and if it falls, you'll be all like "AHHH! STOP THE CAR!" LOL any other insults?

I HATE PS2. I LOVE Gamecube. I LOVE ALL OF NINTENDO

Edited by - Killa of PS2 on 1/16/2004 5:29:19 PM

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 07:32:55 PM »
Takes PS2 & XBOX outside runs grabs an ax and chops them to pieces.

I just don't like those 2 consules.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 07:58:31 PM »
A cult of Nazis listening to a malfunctioning stereo.

*Trainman punches someone* ItŒs your fault. You shouldnŒt have been sitting there.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 09:01:23 PM »
Xbox is the most overweight system there is.  If Bowser stood on a catapult, and an xbox were dropped from 2 inches above, Bowser would launch into deep space.  Ha ha!  Xbox you fatty!

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 09:25:23 PM »
I like to refer to X-Box as an "Anvil that plays poorly made video games"

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2004, 09:43:06 PM »
In a conversation about Xbox, I usually say "Xbox?That's the one manufactered by Bill Gates right? You Know what it really means. It stands for something gates don't have. It should be called Microc**k X co*k"

and Remember kids,don''''''''t call me gringo or f**kin beaner.
Arrgh, Go F*ck yourself
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2004, 10:27:10 PM »
Your X-Box so ugly it scares away blind men.

Your X-Box so fat when it watches a movie it sits next to everyone.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2004, 11:07:52 PM »
take x box take a flamethrower press trigger get tnt light tnt. then destroy whats left.

nintendo rules mircosoft sucks
nintendo rules mircosoft sucks

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2004, 11:04:28 AM »
Can't a guy get banned? I mean, now he's made a sig with cuss words in it. Can you only say cuss words with the "*"?

I HATE PS2. I LOVE Gamecube. I LOVE ALL OF NINTENDO

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2004, 11:16:47 AM »
You people need to grow up and accept the fact that some people actually enjoy Xbox games! That's why for 2 years Xbox was outselling GameCube, because Microsoft knows how to market their games for teenage gamers (who are the majority of videogame players).

I'm not insulting Nintendo by any means, just please respect other people's decision to enjoy Xbox games. I have played Xbox before, I enjoy it. Sure it may not have the best games in the world, but the ones I have played are actually quite fun!

Here are a few Xbox games I have played:
Halo
Project Gotham Racing
Project Gotham Racing 2
Amped Snowboarding
Tony Hawk's Underground
Need For Speed Underground
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

I realize most of these games are available on Nintendo GameCube and PlayStation systems, but they are still quite fun to play...no matter what system they're on!

Out of all the controllers I've used, I personally think the Xbox Controller S AND the GameCube controllers are the best ones! Both controllers are shaped very well to fit your hands, and the buttons and the Control Sticks respond very well. On both the Xbox and GameCube controllers, the buttons are easy to reach without cramping your fingers (*cough* PlayStation controller *cough*).

So don't immediately bash the Xbox just because it's a large system. The Super Nintendo was pretty heavy too, and nobody complained about that! Oh, and remember the original Game Boy? That was very large, and nobody complained about it!

A videogame system's size does not matter, it's the controller and games that count. Xbox may not have "Nintendo quality" games, but the games it does have are pretty interesting (for me, anyway).

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 1/17/2004 9:17:45 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2004, 12:39:59 PM »
I never said I hate X-Box, I'm simply a Nintendo fan. I can accept the fact that people like it, I was simply participating in the theme of this thread.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2004, 02:38:21 PM »
I couldn't agree with Mario Maniac any less. I do love Nintendo, and all, and I'm a multie-platform guy. I don't really hate any system. Well okay, I do hate some, but I mainly hate those systems for having either bad controls or way to many crappy games and remakes. Take the N-Gage for an example. All of it's games are remakes. Example: Sonic N is just a remake of Sonic Advance for the Gameboy Advance. Also, there are way too many, so it's hard to figure out how to play the games. Also, Killa, I was kinda expecting you to make PS2 insults.

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2004, 05:30:41 PM »
Someone should make Super Mario Bros. 4.

And replace all the ?-Blocks with X-Boxes. Mario can smash them into pieces all the live long day.

In Box Mountain Mayhem, break up X-Boxes for Bill Gates' money!

I don't have anything against X-Box either. Halo is fun... and one of my closest friends has X-Box. He hates Mario, but he's still a close friend. And from what he says, Morrowind sounds really fun.

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2004, 09:16:37 PM »
Actually, Mario Maniac, the average gamer is about 25 years old and mostly plays games like "madden 200-whatever". But it's generally the same idea otherwise.

Print