Print

Author Topic: why can't we have these?  (Read 1638 times)

« on: February 16, 2004, 06:04:03 PM »
I was on another board & they were talking about the color of their GameBoys. Well one of them put a link to the Toys'R'us exclusive gold GBASP. I went their & looked at the other colors & wondered "why can't we have these colors?". Here take a look:

http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?category=47&PHPSESSID=72316bc7d15f75862d17ee615836b3a5

WORD LIFE

Honor student in Basic Thugonomics

Maddox rules the universe

People hope I choke to death every night.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 07:38:59 PM »
Umm... You can have it.  Buy it from the link you posted or bid for one on eBay.  Some of the special colors were released in the US in combo packs with new games like SMA4:SMB3 and DKC.  There is a green one that is not listed on the page you sited that did come to the US with DKC.  I don't think the famicom colored one will come to the US since the famicom is the original version of the NES for Japan.  I think the gold one may have had a limited release in the US as I have seen it for sale on ebay with the english verion of SMA4.  The site you linked to says it is a Toys R Us special.

GBAs are universal in that they have no lockout.  You can play any game from any region on any gameboy advance.  Although some regions have different power adapters.  China and others use 220v.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print