Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2476840 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3720 on: November 25, 2006, 08:54:28 PM »
If I were to continue this, I would fail my own standards:

• Do not make a post that is nearly identical to another post unless it is relevant and/or actually funny.
I agree.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3721 on: November 25, 2006, 10:13:49 PM »
Robert: LOL!  Maybe it's about Waldo's son who is trying to find out where he is in Africa because... he got lost there or something.  Whatever they do with that movie, I'll bet that Waldo is hiding in the credits.

YSR, I applaud you for your contribution. That was truly memorable and touching Pointlessness (yes, Pointless shall always be capitalized where necessary, but necessary is not necessary here, so eat toast).

Thanks, Mr. Melee.  It's not much but I'm doing the best I can. (Frogive me, but I just had to bring it back one more time ^_^;)

Oh, we are the Buddy Bears!  We always get along!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 01:09:32 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #3722 on: November 26, 2006, 09:14:56 AM »
Bad recipie:
1. Buy pork.
2. Leave pork out in sun for 7 days.
3. Eat the pork.

Tounge + Toaster = Pain
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3723 on: November 26, 2006, 01:14:55 PM »
Robert: LOL!  Maybe it's about Waldo's son who is trying to find out where he is in Africa because... he got lost there or something.  Whatever they do with that movie, I'll bet that Waldo is hiding in the credits.

Thanks, Mr. Melee.  It's not much but I'm doing the best I can. (Frogive me, but I just had to bring it back one more time ^_^;)

Oh, we are the Buddy Bears!  We always get along!

Oh man. I remember reading that post. It was like the awesomest post I ever read.

« Reply #3724 on: November 26, 2006, 06:06:28 PM »
I'm listening to Christmas music! :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3725 on: November 26, 2006, 07:40:56 PM »
Woooooooooooooooooooooot-ology!  I love Christmas music (but not too much of the really popular songs I've heard too much)  What kind do you like?  Today in church one of my friends, a teen girl, sang "O Come, Emmanuel" while her dad played the piano and sang along.  They sounded really great.  It's been awhile since I heard that.

"Oh, we are the Buddy Bears!  We always get along!"
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #3726 on: November 26, 2006, 08:23:56 PM »
The pit was non-existant. That pie is delicious. Really, that message was so average.

Can you find the secret message?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #3727 on: November 27, 2006, 06:27:29 AM »
I found it!

This is the secRet mes sage.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3728 on: November 27, 2006, 03:39:38 PM »
That's not a secret message! It's a secret mes sage. Do I get a ticket for a free massage now?

I like to listen to the classic Christmas music. I'll listen to the Vince Guaraldi Trio, that covers Snoopy Christmas songs from the classic "It's Christmas Time, Charlie Brown" cartoon.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3729 on: November 27, 2006, 04:56:21 PM »
Actually, it was a secret message, but close enough. You two win a Nintendo DS lite! *Gives GG an Onyx DS lite, and Mr.Melee a Coral pink DS lite* Sorry, Mr.Melee. I had a Polar white DS, but Bobby stole it and broke it >:(. The pink DS was the only one left at the store.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #3730 on: November 28, 2006, 06:01:36 PM »
OwO It's black... like SHADOW... *drools* Oops, sorry, I'm delving into my past self. ^^;

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3731 on: November 28, 2006, 06:53:12 PM »
GiftedGirl, would you like to trade? Please? I don't like Pink.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3732 on: November 28, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
I want the Blueberry Orange DS! It is a prototype Slovakian version, and there are only two known copies. It's also great smelling!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3733 on: November 28, 2006, 09:07:55 PM »
I am about to reveal the secret of everything that is anything!  And nobody can stop me...*whacked with a frying pan from behind.*
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3734 on: November 28, 2006, 09:08:49 PM »

Print