Print

Author Topic: Zelda: Wind Waker for $16.88 at Target.  (Read 2445 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 07:03:34 PM »
What's wrong with the box art?

I miss Wind Waker... I should start playing my Second Quest file...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 07:28:09 PM »
Also, Ty 2 for GCN and GBA will be $19.99.  I really like the first one on GCN, and at 20 bucks will buy the second one to.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2004, 09:17:30 AM »
Meh. Wind Waker should have the price lowerd to $10. That game sucked. I'm just glad I sold it.

Did I do that?
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2004, 05:25:35 PM »
Dude, Wind Waker rocked.  You are probably the only person on the planet beside Xbox/PS2 fan boys that said that game sucked.  Just look at all the reviews.
 n/a

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 08:04:01 PM »
I don't think it sucked, but I liked Ocarina better.  The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.  I didn't mind the cell shading in Wind Waker, but think the realistic Zelda '05 is a better for the Zelda series.  Cell shading would probably look good in a Mario game.  

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2004, 09:22:00 PM »
After reading all the mistakes on my previous post I have determined that I should be in about the 3rd grade.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2004, 03:02:46 PM »
Toon shading in a Mario game... interesting idea.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print