Print

Author Topic: Yo! Yo!  (Read 6294 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: October 27, 2004, 07:29:51 PM »
If you were a video-game hero, which hero would you be?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 07:43:18 PM »
You mean besides the one I am already? I guess I'll go with Link, just like the 50 following posts are going to be.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 10/27/2004 6:43:38 PM
This is a secret coded message.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 08:05:57 PM »
The following 50 posts?
Tuh!  I'd be Yoshi!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 08:16:13 PM »
I would be Mario.

Forty-eight to go.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2004, 09:18:54 PM »
Leisure Suit Larry

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2004, 10:25:56 PM »
I'd want to be myself with Mario's and Luigi's techniques like being able to float down slowly by simply swinging your arms in circles (SSB series) and being able to jump a billion feet and..... gablah.

I wish our real life was filled with floating question blocks randomly peppered throughout the Earth. That'd be sweet. (oh, including all the little other goodies of Mario, naturally)

ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS!!!
Formerly quite reasonable.

Sqrt2

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 02:40:20 AM »
Falco Lombardi of the Star Fox Team.

Nothing succeeds like a toothless parrot.
AA fanboy and proud!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 07:59:06 AM »
I would want to be myself except I would be a green belt in karate and I could do back handsprings(Those are my two goals in life!).  Plus I'd have a dragon as 2nd player, or maybe he follows me around and attacks, like Tails in Sonic the Hedgehog.

Most good judgement comes from experience.  Most experience comes from bad judgement.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 01:15:43 PM »
Let me see hur... who would I want to be.  Well, as my name implies I would like to be a gigantic red Yoshi that's part T-Rex and can breathe fire.  Besides that I'm torn between Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Capt. Falcon (I want an F-Zero machine), and Ratchet (or would that be Clank?  Whoever isn't the robot anyway)

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2004, 02:26:20 PM »
Link or Viewtiful Joe.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 03:42:57 PM »
 I'd be Luigi: the talented, silent one.

----------------------------------------
"Chocolate milk as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"
- Ian "Suffix"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 07:43:34 PM »
"I'd want to be myself with Mario's and Luigi's techniques like being able to float down slowly by simply swinging your arms in circles (SSB series)..."

They're just keeping their balance. You jump off from somewhere and you may find yourself doing the same thing to keep your balance. Thet just fall slowly anyway. Like... personal gravity variance or something.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 08:31:11 PM »
Definently Mario! Whoo!

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2004, 08:13:32 AM »
Maybe instead of those dudes I could just be Kirby and inhale all of those characters simultaneously!  Then I would be unbeatable! Metaknight: "Eet iz Marioyohshisoniccaptainfalconratchet Kirby!"

Hey I just thought of something.  Shouldn't this topic be called "Who are you?" but with some kind of odd wordy twist to imply that we're referring to every system and not just Nintendo?

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2004, 09:37:17 AM »
I got the title and question in this thread directly from Paper Mario 2.

Print