Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 798180 times)

« Reply #2415 on: January 29, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »
Welcome, welcome new galaxy!

ER.. well, welcome to the FF!! .. or, welcome back in several cases!!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2416 on: February 14, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »
'Kay, guess I'll post a message up here too huh? XD

Well I'm not entirely new to TMK, I come here quite often, but I didn't actually sign on until I saw I could actually help out a little. But no matter.

I'm Yosher, so, pleased to meet y'all! You'll never guess who my favourite character is... ;P
Yoshi!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2417 on: February 14, 2011, 09:50:32 PM »
Hi!  Glad to have you aboard.

Your favorite character?  Um... I dunno, Mouser?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2418 on: February 14, 2011, 09:52:15 PM »
Thank ya, muchly appreciated!

And, no. I hope you're kidding... =P
Yoshi!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2419 on: February 15, 2011, 12:12:46 AM »
Always glad to have another Yoshi fan 'round these parts!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2420 on: February 15, 2011, 12:58:58 AM »
Welcome, Yosher! We're all glad to have you here!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #2421 on: February 15, 2011, 03:19:45 PM »
Thanks, glad to be here too!
Yoshi!

« Reply #2422 on: February 17, 2011, 01:01:53 AM »
Howdy!
I'm helix. I've always loved the Mario series. Heck, when I was little I used to want to be a plumber!  XD
Though I'm a really big fan of Yoshi and the Paper Mario series in particular. I cherish the moment when I went to FuncoLand and was confused because it was now a GameStop and then picked up a copy of Paper Mario on the N64. Good times good times...

Well... what I do is make music!
I do remixes/arrangements of different music from a variety of games and also some original works.
I've got a channel at YouTube and also post music in some other places.

As you can probably guess from my user picture, I am a big fan of cartoon animals. If you have questions or misconceptions about it or the fandom associated about it, just ask.

Well that's all I've got to say.
Peace Out!

« Reply #2423 on: February 17, 2011, 01:10:11 AM »
If you have questions or misconceptions about it or the fandom associated about it, just ask.

Weegee is going to have a field day with this statement, I can tell.

Welcome to the forum in any case.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:12:50 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2424 on: February 17, 2011, 01:41:13 AM »
You're welcome here with open arms as long as you keep any yiffing within the privacy of your own home.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2425 on: February 17, 2011, 09:09:58 AM »
Just for future reference, we can't see your avatar without going to your profile, thanks to the sub-par forum theme we're stuck with.

Welcome, anyway.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2426 on: February 17, 2011, 03:08:18 PM »
You're welcome here with open arms as long as you keep any yiffing within the privacy of your own home.

Haha that never happens anywhere around me. It's sick.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2427 on: February 17, 2011, 06:15:51 PM »
Welcome to the FF, fennechelix! It looks like we have something in common because I also love the Paper Mario series!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2428 on: February 17, 2011, 11:37:43 PM »
As you can probably guess from my user picture, I am a big fan of cartoon animals. If you have questions or misconceptions about it or the fandom associated about it, just ask.

Oh cartoon animals. Those are a-ok. But furries on the other hand...

« Reply #2429 on: February 18, 2011, 03:37:50 AM »
Okay, first of all, lemme welcome fennechelix here (even though I'm still new here myself, haha)! Hope you'll enjoy your stay like I have so far, great people on this forum (albeit a little slow at the moment)! :)

Secondly, what's wrong with furries? If I'd had to go by Weegee's post, I'd say it's the yiffing part. If that's the case, then you have an entirely wrong idea of what a furry actually is, since, just because someone is a furry doesn't mean he or she will automatically yiff everything possible.
Yoshi!

Print