Print

Author Topic: xbox live is fun  (Read 6350 times)

« on: February 13, 2005, 08:10:09 PM »
there is no nintedo gc game that compares to halo 2 online. but yall r so stupid to admit that becuz u think nintendo is so great even wen they suck now. no online, no dvd or audio player, all kiddie games; who wants that for a game system? all nintendo does is gamble and think that everonye wants to plsy 2 yr old games when they should know by now that all they wanna do now is play games online that are actually fun. thats y xbox live is one of the best thingd to ever happen to vidoe games. kirby air ride, double dash, and pahntasy star online are like the only games u can play for gamecube online. i cant beleive that they didnt make metroid prime 2 echoes online. nintendo does all these retarded things that just make them suck. ppl dont wanna just play by them selves or with 3 other ppl wen they can play wit 15 other ppl like u can do with xbox live and halo 2. really, someone plz tell me the best feature on gc? if psp came out at the same time the ds did, psp would blow out ds. it has dvd player and audio, the graphics are great. when all u can do on the ds is play games?! if nintendo even makes a new console, they better have online or theyll go outta bisness in less than a year. only reason gc sells more is becuz price is lower. nintendo doesnt even make new characters. they just stick wiht all this old trash when sony makes jak and ratchet and clank. when it was psone, it was all about crash bandicoot and spyro. now no one even likes those games anymore BUT SONY IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BIZ! tell me 5 good points about nintendo and the gc. even if u can

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 08:34:10 PM »
Yeah, we're stupid, when you're speaking in AOL language.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 08:48:12 PM »
Five good points about Nintendo GC:

-The Nintendo GC has the highest texture resolution capabilities of any of the three systems.  People say that the GC hardware sucks because it can only generate relatively low numbers of polygons, but the improved textures often more than make up for this and multi-platform games often look better on the GameCube that they do on the other theoretically more powerful systems.

-GC has the largest game library of all three major systems.  Yes, it does.  (Can anyone figure out why?)

-The GameCube is the only one of the three systems that has a handle.  This is sort of a minor issue, but I like the handle.

-The GameCube is the only system that has connectivity to a handleheld system.  I personally have never played a game that made good use of connectivity, but I hear that four-player Four Swords Adventures is extremely fun.

-The Gamecube is cheaper than the other systems.

You only asked for five, but here's a sixth:

-The GameCube console is the exclusive home of such masterpieces as Super Smash Brothers Melee, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and every other console game featuring Nintendo's vast library of characters and franchises.  This is, by far, the most important reason to own a GameCube.  I completely agree that online games are incredibly fun, and I greatly wish that Nintendo would publish some online games, but I also know that single player games can also be incredibly fun.  Some of Nintendo's games may be "kiddie," but young children deserve to have fun just as much as older gamers do.  And there was nothing "kiddie" about Metroid Prime, which is in my opinion the greatest single-player game ever created.

Edited by - Hirocon on 2/13/2005 6:52:37 PM

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2005, 08:51:13 PM »

I have
taken the liberty to bold the spelling
errors
, underline the grammatical errors, and normal">italicize whatever seems completely useless to read and that will waste
a good few minutes of your life

thereArial"> is no nintedo gc game that compares to halo 2 online. but
yall normal">r so stupid to admit that becuz
u think nintendo is so great even wen
they suck now. no online, no dvd or audio player, all kiddie
games; who wants that for a game system? all nintendo does is
gamble and think that normal">everonye wants to plsy 2
yr old
games when they should know by now that all they wanna
do now is play games online that are actually fun. thats y
xbox live is one of the best thingd
to ever happen to vidoe games. kirby
air ride
, double dash, and pahntasy
star online
are like the only games normal">u can play for gamecube online. normal">i cant beleive
that they didnt make metroid prime
2 echoes
online. nintendo does all these retarded things that just
make them suck
. ppl dont
wanna just play by them selves
or with 3 other ppl wen they
can play wit 15 other ppl
like normal">u can do with xbox live and halo 2. really,
someone plz tell me the best feature
on gc? if psp came out at the same time the ds did, psp
would blow out ds. it has dvd player and audio, the
graphics are great. when all u
can do on the ds is play games?!
font-family:Arial"> [fragment] if nintendo
even makes a new console, they better have online or theyll go outta
normal">bisness in less than a year. only reason gc sells more
is becuz price is lower. nintendo
doesnt even make new characters. they just stick wiht
all this old trash when sony makes jak and ratchet and clank.
when it was psone, it was all
about crash bandicoot and spyro. now no one even likes
those games anymore BUT SONY IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST IN THE normal">BIZ! tell me 5 good points about nintendo and
the gc. even if u can
[fragment]

In
conclusion, you have to have the IQ of an amoeba to side with this guy.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 08:56:54 PM »
1. you don't have one
2. you don't have one
3. you don't have one
4. you don't have one
5. you don't have one

oh, and, the mods are coming.

~sunbun

please save the yoshies from being eaten by hungry koopas
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2005, 09:04:21 PM »
ok. kids should have fun too. but plz tell me the majority age of gamers now adays. plz tell me that

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2005, 09:05:47 PM »
nintendo is sorry, please don't post any more stupid topics. I will delete them if you do.

Hirocon and Nameneko put some actual effort into their posts, so this thread will remain untouched. (That is, unless other forum moderators disagree with me on this.)

“Hey, lemme borrow your bike. C’mon, I’ll give you some chips.”
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2005, 09:49:29 PM »
I try so hard to stay away from topics like this.
I just want to ask, if you are still reading Nintendo Is Sorry, how old are you?

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2005, 10:05:20 PM »
MY FRIGGIN' GOODNESS!!!!! W-WHY!?!? (clears throat) Seriously, don't spam. And get a less slandering name. I could care less about X Sensitivity, nor P(Taken out)2! And you know what? I could care less about Nintendo! I am pure Mario, though so get a grip! And a less slandering name!

Blam this peice of garbage! .....Oops. Wrong site....

Edited by - Master Mario XP on 2/13/2005 8:12:15 PM
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2005, 11:08:53 PM »
Please, don't spam here. This is a MARIO forum. If you come in here and insult Mario, Link and the rest of the timeless characters that Nintendo has created, then you, my friend, should get a life.

So, if that is your reason for coming, just leave before you get banned. You don't want to build up a bad rep, like Sadib100.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2005, 11:09:47 PM »
1-player games > 2- to 4- player games > games with more people than that

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2005, 11:57:58 PM »
Go jump in a hole and kill yourself. Obviously noone likes you here or wherever your from, so you think making childish insults toward us will give you an ego boost. Someone please ban him before he becomes Marioguy v2.0.

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2005, 12:03:21 AM »
T_T I bet he's one of those that says, "I'll just make a new account." Superban him! IP and stuff like that!

TMK rocks!!!!!!!!!
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2005, 12:37:57 PM »
My eyes burn.  I wish they would burn.

Online gaming is overrated.

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2005, 05:40:13 PM »
"online gaming is overrated." ok then, who here would rather play double dash with 3 other ppl (4 players) when u could play with 7 others (8 players)? anyone? i have so much fun just playing with 1 other person. if online gaming didnt matter, then no one wouyld really care for multi player games because u play with other ppl. can u imagine playing double dash with 7 other ppl?!!! nintendo doesnt even advertise that they have online capabilites. yet, since their the most xperienced in the game, they should realize the ppl want online games and more mature rated games. sega prvoed that the market is growing older when they made sonic. genesis actually sold more than the SNES because they realized the market is getting more mature. they dont wanna play kid games like kirby.

Print