Print

Author Topic: Eternal Darkness is SSB3?  (Read 1600 times)

« on: February 20, 2005, 12:26:22 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks Pious and Alex would make great Super Smash Bros. characters?  Pious's moves for down and B would be to project area, "electricity" that would lightly shock everyone in the area except himself.  Up and B would alow for a Zombie to be summoned in.  Rigt/Left and B would allow for him to slash with his Bone-Stafe like when you fight him at the end of the game.

Alex up and B would summon Trapper.  And the trapper would port the traped up and almost entirely out of the arena, making them have to struggle back in.  Down and B would be the spell for defend area, and make a shield that oly she could use.  That is tempoaray, yet stantionary.  Like in the game.

Also, I think Mantorok's tomb would make a great battle areana.

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 01:58:34 PM »
Trapper is overpowered.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 11:02:53 PM »
I doubt that Eternal Darkness was popular enough to merrit the characters' inclusion in a SSB game.  It would be cool, though, if Pious had a move that could drive other players insane, making their screens tilt sideways and making weird things happen like the TV volume spontaneously dropping to zero.  I'm not sure how that would work, though, since SSB is played on a single screen...it's an interesting thought, though.

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 12:40:20 PM »
Eternal Darkness was made by Silocon Knights, who just left them a few months ago. So it can't happen.

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print