Print

Author Topic: HALO 2 ROCKS  (Read 5079 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2005, 06:07:54 PM »
Hey, i'm trying to be positive and you just ridicule me cuz i'm a n00b. Read my new "n00bs have rights foundation" thread and get the picture Luigi Simpson.

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 08:43:35 PM »
Halo 2 is the worst game I've ever seen. I give it a 1 out of 5. I would rather play Mario's Time Machine on NES! In fact, I play it more tham Halo 2!

Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo
Now you''re playing with power!
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 10:11:45 PM »
You bumped a four-month old topic just to state an extreme opinion without any reasoning whatsoever to back it up?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2005, 12:57:45 AM »
*Sighs*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2005, 05:33:47 PM »
Halo games are awesome.  I do not have an X-Box, or the games, but my cousin does and I love those games.  They're awesome, and so is the gameplay.  I don't know about you people, but I liked the plot and storyline.  I thought it was good.  As for half-life and that other crap, never played those, but they all seem kind of like take-offs.  Halo 1 and 2 are great games, especially since you got to be an alien dude in the second.  
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2005, 09:54:52 PM »
Right... take-offs of a game that was created after they were.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2005, 02:31:18 AM »
I like Halo 2, but it isn't the best game in the world. Back in November, everyone felt like it was. But it isn't. I think it's story is good, and there is a lot more to the franchise than what is in the games.

Edited by - King Boo on 7/27/2005 1:31:47 AM
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2005, 04:46:45 PM »
I played Halo 2 at a friends house, and it was kinda...fun! But it still can't beat the good old Mario games.

"Does this mean were not getting pizza?" ~ Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print