Print

Author Topic: Mario in another T game?  (Read 14371 times)

« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2005, 06:43:06 PM »
If Mario Games were violent that would be like mario jumping on a goomba and instead it making a nice boing it would be a splat and it would explode in blood, or in mario 64 when bowser hits the bomb he explodes in blood and guts
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2005, 07:07:23 PM »
".....take a look at the recent Yoshi: Topsy -Turvy....."

Every Yoshi game is just....so annoying. A green dino has been trapped in a pop-up book and he has to find his Super Happy Tree. That's Yoshi Story, and it's not that great. I still think Mario games should be kept the way they are, but not to the point to where the plot and story are immature and childish.

"Does this mean were not getting pizza?" ~ Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2005, 08:18:30 PM »
While I agree, Mario games do appeal to young children more, I still like them better than anything with guns and violence and blood and whatever makes the mind of a gamer who plays M-rated games happy.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2005, 02:44:45 AM »
Teen games, ha ha hah. In Australia, SSBM was rated G8+. That means it is suitable for people 8 YEARS OLD or over! I'm liking these games, it shows Nintendo isn't all suited to little kids. And on another note, this proves that the rating of games is messed. It's messed where I live because the OFLC(the Office of Film and Literature Classification) won't give us an R18+ rating, and therefore games are being cutback(gameplay being removed)or are most likely getting banned.

Edited by - King Boo on 7/27/2005 1:45:08 AM

Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2005, 09:12:50 PM »
Yoshi games are COOL!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2005, 02:09:12 PM »
The only cool Yoshi games were Yoshi 64 and Yoshi's Island.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2005, 11:38:08 PM »
Come to think of it, no Yoshi games had been released for Gamecube.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2005, 08:11:41 AM »
You're right! And with the GameCube being almost outdated with the announcement of the Revolution, there might be a Yoshi game for the Revolution but not the GameCube.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

Print