Print

Author Topic: Are you saving up for your Revolution?  (Read 4126 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: July 22, 2005, 06:56:41 PM »
I've got $15.15 so far. I'm getting another $36 coming too. I'm not spending ANY of it until I've got the Revolution. I just hope it'll be the traditional $149.99.

Got Bird? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 07:04:13 PM »
I tried to reserve one at GameStop a couple of weeks ago, but they couldn't find it on their computer so I paid off my Twilight Princess reserve instead.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 07:18:30 PM »
Does reserving stuff really save money on stuff? Maybe I'll do that.

It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 07:57:41 PM »
I don't have to save this far in advance, but I will eventually. I never really need to reserve games, even games form the big series such as LoZ. I usually do anyway just so I can tell people I have.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 7/22/2005 6:58:08 PM

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 08:28:30 PM »
I wont det mine for a while after it comes out because I've only had my GC since February

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 09:30:16 PM »
$149.99 is not traditional for consoles. I'd guess $200 or maybe more.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 12:34:58 AM »
Revolution is the last thing for which I need to be saving at the moment. Like TEM, I don't need to start saving yet.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 08:36:04 AM »
Heh, I don't need to save. I'm not bothering getting Zelda. My dad gets me 2 games every month. I can't buy stuff by my self considering my age. My parents think I'm not responsible but I am.

Mario Mario he''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2005, 04:26:18 PM »
I've been trying to save money for a Revolution but one way or another the money gets used up.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2005, 08:22:46 PM »
No, I won't be saving up for a Revolution....

...Because I already have enough money to buy probably 20 of them. :P (Having a job sure comes in handy!)
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2005, 11:06:25 PM »
My sister is saving up for my Revolution.

Seriously though, I don't think I will get a Revolution because I have no money and would rather save it anyway.  I still have a GBA and GC and N64, which is a lot when you think about it.

I do have ten bucks, but that's going to be mailed to some Studio for a comic book.

Mushrooms, amalgamate!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2005, 12:11:43 AM »
I don't need to save up.  As a paid employee of Microsoft, I get a huge salary and could easily afford a Revolution if it came out today.  At this point the factor limiting my enjoyment of games is a lack of time to play games, not a lack of money to buy games.

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2005, 01:21:45 PM »
The Revolution will be a birthday present for me because I'm pretty sure Nintendo said it will come out around Spring of....Whatever year they said....which is around my birthday.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2005, 03:44:26 PM »
I have to start saving now. Money just has a way of dodging good, hard working me and flying into the purse of my rude, undeserving sister. And what, is it coming out this year or next?
...No one is going to give me one for Christmas, or my birthday, or anything else. I'm not old enough to have a job, and working for people outside doesn't sound fun (out here, it gets up to 108!)

Edited by - BiRd PeRsOn on 7/24/2005 2:55:06 PM
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2005, 10:30:47 PM »
Definately not, I have better things to spend my money on thank you very much.  Besides the Mario games are becoming more and more disappointing, and the fact that i hardly play any games besides older ones anymore is another reason.  Mario Kart 64, Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Party 4, and old NES/SNES games are the only games worth playing nowadays.

Print