Print

Author Topic: Are there any Sonic fans here?  (Read 7086 times)

« on: March 02, 2001, 11:27:32 PM »
'nuff said

*Pikawil*

Mario rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Lol
Mario rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Lol

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2001, 10:52:32 AM »
i have sonic 1, 2, 3, and knuckles. would you consider me a sonic fan?

(enter a witty comment or phrase here)
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2001, 05:45:58 AM »
This is not a good place to search for Sonic lovers, is it? I myself am not a Sonic hater, yeah, but as I always say a blue hedgehog with four spikes will never reach the perfection level of a moustachoid fat plumber in blue overalls. What I like of Sonic is that he could be one day or another running at light speed... ON A NINTENDO SYSTEM!! Isn't it fun? Har, har, har!

------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)
------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2001, 05:26:51 PM »
Today is "Lets revive old topics' day. Im a Big Sonic fan. i even own a few of the sonic plushies (HAHAHA) that i bought a few years ago, like Knucles , Tails, Sonic, and Robtnic. I wanna see Sonic on the PSX since Sega is going down quicker than a U2 spy plane that the Russians or whoever shot down.
"Timmay!"

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2001, 04:14:02 PM »
well since sonic is no longer in competiton (sp) with mario any more I think it's safe to say that I am a huge sonic fan and I can't wait for sonic the hedgehog advance

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2001, 09:20:09 AM »
Can't say I am a fan, as I dislike the "kool" characterization of the mascot. I don't find the games particularly challenging or enthralling either... although they did get better later on.

I'm not a massive fan, no ^_^;;

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2001, 06:28:05 PM »
 Sonic rulz.Not as much as Mario and gang,but he's sweet.I played the Sonic Adventure 2 trial at my friends and its sooooo sweet.

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2001, 12:23:25 PM »
I think I can say that I like Sonic more then Mario, but I'm still a mario fan (why esle would I be here?)

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2001, 12:50:17 PM »
Everybody is gonna hate me, but I honestly liked my Sega Genesis/CD/32x a little more than my SNES.  Yeah, I'm a Sonic fan.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2001, 09:59:13 PM »
Sonic kicks.No I'm serios.Him, knuckles, tails and the rest of the crew kick some seroise umm.....butt.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2001, 11:29:17 AM »
O and Ness_Shady,I don't know about sonic on any plastation, but there's the rumor about super smash bros. melee, and sonic the hedgehog advance,but I wouldn't mind seeing him on any system but X-box.I like all systems bu well,X-Box.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2001, 12:50:26 PM »
the head of the sonic team said "if your a fan of the sonic team, then I suggest Gamcube" seeing as how, unlike most of there fans, Nintendo and Sega have always had respect for each other and the upcomeing release of Sonic Advanced its most likely going to be a Gamcube game.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2001, 12:32:20 AM »
I'm a sonic fan!

I was a nintendo loyalist growing up, but about 6 months ago I really got into Sonic when watching the Sonic anime and playing SA on my then-boyfriend's Dreamcast. And now I wanna get the games/systems for myself :P

~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~
~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2001, 09:48:13 AM »
im not a sonic lover im not a sonic hater but i used to have every single sonic game the i sold the system then the games. BUt hear is someting some of you may not know if you have a sega. The nukles thing its like a gameshark tipe thing were you put on top take any random game and put it in there will be a surp[rise when you do its like hidden games try it out.

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2001, 03:45:22 AM »
yeah we got the cat on our side :) gee she sure has made a good name for herself faster then anyone on this board

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2001, 02:04:28 PM »
I am a Sonic fan.  While I liked the gameplay of Sonic Adventure in the levels, I hated the overworld map.  And what was with all the humans?! Isn't Mobius supossed to be populated with animals (save Dr. R.)

Oh, and I hate Big the Cat.  I'm glad he's not in the second Adventure.

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2001, 06:09:39 PM »
well actually it never was mobious, mobious was just a world the media came up with. In SA2 you can tell its Earth ceacuase Eggman said it was.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2001, 11:39:49 AM »
Mobios was in the cartoon that was offten bad,yet even more good.I used to watch it every mourning.I hate big too.My fav is knuckles with sonic not trailing behind.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2001, 01:46:00 PM »
The only good Sonic Cartoon (aside from the perfect anime) is the Saturday Morning one. It had little to do with the video game but it was still cool. I loved the darkness in it espically the way they portraid Robotnik. Of course the anime puts them all to shame.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2001, 06:48:18 PM »
Is that the one with his stupid brother and sister?I hate that one the most.I like the comics,they're pretty interesting too me!

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2001, 08:20:10 PM »
no the one with the brother and sister is Sonic Underground, I kind of liked it. The one I'm talking about is the one the comics are based on

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2001, 09:58:22 PM »
That was the greatest one!

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2001, 12:39:18 AM »
I agree.

So, "Sonic" is supposed to take place on earth?  Hmm...I don't really like that, but what can you do, eh?

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2001, 12:41:57 AM »
Wait!  I read in a comic that the next month's issue was an adaption of SA2.  If the games are on earth, but the comics are on Mobius, what did the comic do to adapt SA2?  Does anyone know?

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2001, 08:34:12 AM »
Hmmmm.....maybe the characters will be on Mobious,you know shadow and rouge come in,just like they did with amy,big,and some other guys(did bring the robot,I don't have any of the comics,but I know about them)

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2002, 05:03:07 PM »
*puts on bullet proof vest*
I am a huge sonic fan! I... like sonic slightly more than mario. can't figure out why people say he's a copy of mario though. I know I've been responding to a lot of topics in the past five minutes but I felt obligated to answer this one.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2002, 10:57:29 PM »
Hello gang!  I'm a HUGE Sonic fan and what's funny is you guys are talking about that great TV show of Sonic? I run a huge website based on that and you know the mario DVDs coming? There's Sonic ones coming too!  DVDs of the good show, not the kiddy one or the one with Sonic and his brother and sister and blah blah.

Anyway, just saw this post and wanted to say I was a sonic fan and Sonic Advance is a good game and I can't wait to see what else he does!  peace!

out.

Oh and it's spelled "M-O-B-I-U-S" and to clear things up, the planet Mobius

The orginal Sonic games did take place on Mobius and that's why teh comic and cartoons also did, but later on, Sonic games were move to earth, but the comics and cartoons stayed on Mobius.  Does that makes sence?  So Rouge and Shadow and Big and all them are from Earth and Princess Sally, Bunnie Rabbot and all them are from Mobius.

Sonique Hedgehog - Webmaster and head FUSer of FUS.  We are Sonic, SatAM Style.

Edited by - Sonique Hedgehog on 1/17/2002 9:00:19 PM
Sonique Hedgehog - Webmaster and head FUSer of FUS.  We are Sonic, SatAM Style.

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2002, 03:03:33 PM »
Im a big Sonic Fan except not as much as mario
Sonic games i own:
Sonic1,Sonic2,Sonic3,Sonic&Knuckles,SonicCd,
My Brother has Sonic adventure

0ld gamez ruleâ„¢
 ____ _
|SMB3|=|
|(^^)|=|
>____|=|ownz
-SSJoel3k

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2002, 09:01:43 PM »