Print

Author Topic: Nice to meet me.  (Read 4557 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 06:38:03 PM »
RedParatroopa and I always were thinking the same things. It was very strange.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2006, 02:40:08 PM »
That happens to me too, with my friend.  Except not only are we thinking the same thing, but we would say it at the same time. Very weird, if I had to say something.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 10:05:18 PM »
Yes, one of my very best friends named Jessica. We were a lot alike and acted really silly sometimes. :p Sadly, she moved away. I hope I can see her again soon.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 05:32:11 PM »
Once, I looked in this piece of glass on a wall, and I saw a guy who looked JUST LIKE ME! I mean, he talked like me, mimicked my actions, and dressed like me. It was cool at first but eventually it got creepy, so I had to kill him for the good of mankind.
every

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2006, 01:53:35 AM »
Once, I looked in this piece of glass on a wall, and I saw a guy who looked JUST LIKE ME! I mean, he talked like me, mimicked my actions, and dressed like me. It was cool at first but eventually it got creepy, so I had to kill him for the good of mankind.

Dude, wasn't the guy you? Well, their is this little girl who copies whatever I do. I hit my sister and she did the same. XD!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print