Print

Author Topic: Who wants to join my idea to win a Wii / good $?  (Read 9140 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 08:32:38 AM »
Area 64: I thought of that too.  However, my Hotmail is good at handling spam and getting rid of it (most of it >_>) so it's worth the risk for me.  As long as they're not calling me I'm happy!

Oh no.  I predicted this would happen. http://www.mywii.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=60 :(
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 08:47:32 AM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 07:16:28 PM »
That news story is about a month old. Besides, why go to Wal-Mart where the systems are usually full of outdated demos, have broken controllers or are just plain buggy and broken when you can go to Gamecrazy or GameStop where all you have to do is surrender your car keys and wallet to play the Wii? Plus the systems actually work (most of the time).
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 07:38:42 PM »
Because I don't have either in my little town and I rarely get to go the nearest Wal-Mart, much less GameStop. (Yes, I'm sick of broken controllers too.  There should be a law to fix those things.)  But I'm happy for everyone who can.

@_@ Is that a joke?  Why do you have to give them all that stuff?  I might give them an empty wallet and an extra set of keys but...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 07:41:36 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 08:12:12 PM »
Because the Wii Kiosk is situated behind the counter, and the Wii Remote is not connected to any wires, so you can easily steal it.

At least, it's like that in my local GameCrazy/Hollywood Video.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 01:48:51 AM »
All I had to give them was my DS. They usually just want something with value, or something you have that you wouldn't want to leave the store without. (That's the case with my GameStop anyway...)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 09:24:30 AM »
When I went there, my dad wanted to play the demo, so instead of forking over his driver's license, he made a deal and made me stay there. However, my dad then grabbed the controller, yelled "I'm sellin' this on eBay!!", and ran off, never to be seen again. Of course, I was forced to work as a slave at GameStop for the next hundred years.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 05:48:35 PM »
Wait, GameStop will be around in 100 years?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 06:04:25 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 06:27:43 PM »
Easily now that it runs on cheap slave labor.

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 06:32:23 PM »
Wait, GameStop will be around in 100 years?

Remember the good ol' days when this post was about the Wii being around 100 years ago?  TOTAL CHANGE OF PERSPECTIVE.

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 09:07:51 PM »
Nintendo will take over the world in 100 years.  Sony and Microsoft will be defeated and have to join them.  Nintendo will own the internet and call it the Ninternet.  They'll have their own TV network, lots of game-based movies, a giant theme park, and the first civilization on the moon.  All because of their innovative hypnotizing machine called the It.  It's gonna happen!  You'll see.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 09:10:21 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 05:49:36 PM »
I frequently fantasize about that happening, along with the ON becoming a real system.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2006, 03:58:58 PM »
I'd prefer them to stick with their video games.  After someone has coorperate control of the world, people want the person dead, and their company down the rocks.  Look at Microsoft and Wall*Mart.  My dad and I hate them with a passion, but there's nothing we can really do.  Do you really want that to happen to Nintendo?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2006, 06:20:54 PM »
No, I agree with you and wasn't being serious at all.  Yay, the stupid contest is finally over today!

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2006, 06:26:10 PM »
I'd prefer them to stick with their video games.  After someone has coorperate control of the world, people want the person dead, and their company down the rocks.  Look at Microsoft and Wall*Mart.  My dad and I hate them with a passion, but there's nothing we can really do.  Do you really want that to happen to Nintendo?

Sounds like you're hating them just to be hating them.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2006, 06:55:11 PM »
I like Microsoft.
That was a joke.

Print