Print

Author Topic: Worst Video Games Made  (Read 25882 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2007, 12:01:59 PM »
Well, check out Mario Party Advance or Mario Tennis: Power Tour and you'll see why I'm so burnt out on Mario games. But if you really wanna see some pure, undistilled video game crapulence, I suggest Superman 64 or Bubsy 3D.

Yeah, those games were terrible! I played both. I think console games like Mario Party needs to stay away from handhelds. That So Raven was seriously pointless to me. They even made a Lizzie McGuire game, which I despised. I really don't like Mario Party 7 alot. MP6, seemed, well, funner. I also disliked Harvest Moon for Girls on the GBA. I have no idea why I bought Animal Crossing: Wild World. Animal Crossing on the GC seems so pointless. I swear I haven't touched the game for 7 months.

I had to balance my Mario games, too. So I played a lot of simulation games and I play LoZ. The balance was then there. I really like Simulation games.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 03:34:43 PM »
You kiddin' PT? Mario Party was practically built for the DS!

Right now, I'll have to say Custer's Revenge is pretty bad. Yes, I've played this sick and twisted game. Who knew someone would actually go as far as making a rape-simulator?

Also, go ahead and hit me, people who actually like this game, but I really despised Glover. I found it's gameplay to be very boring.

1) You haven't seen the vast majority of Japan-only hentai-themed PC games.

2) I liked Glover and was kinda hoping for a sequel. :(

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 03:47:51 PM »
The DS? I played it on GBA. Now that you mention it, the stylus would add a new level of fun to the Mario Party. Sorry, off-topic.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2007, 03:49:57 PM »
Mario Party GBA was crap due to it being single-player focused and geared towards a kind of young audience. [/off-topic]

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2007, 03:57:07 PM »
Glover never really got my attention. The gameplay stunk, first of all...
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2007, 05:23:11 PM »
For sheer boredom and nothing else, try Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M. for N64. It's boring, the level design is a complete mess, the four weapons in the whole game are just variations on each other, the controls are terrible, the plot is derivative and apparently written by an eight-year-old, the graphics are chunky and lame, and the levels are all extremely repatitive. And what's sad about it is that the game itself isn't remarkably bad, it's just painfully, gut-wrenchingly boring.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2007, 12:54:44 AM »
Lesse, crappy games...Tetris Worlds (the GBA and PC versions), the GBC version of 3-D Ultra Pinball Thrillride (generic at best, unlike the PC version), the GBA port of R-Type III, any Yu-Gi-Oh! game that strayed from the real game's mechanics (the worst that I've played being Dungeon Dice Monsters and The Sacred Cards), Mario Pinball Land...the list would go on if I was actually trying.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2007, 02:46:54 PM »
I forgot to mention Shadow the Hedgehog earlier. The damage it did to the franchise is unspeakable, as if Sonic Heroes wasn't bad enough.

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2007, 09:42:38 PM »
(COMPLETELY MY OWN OPINION, NO NEED TO AGREE)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for GameCube sucked, which is strange. Usually, the Harry Potter games rule. And, of course, there's Hamtaro: HamHams Unite. XP
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2007, 12:57:06 AM »
Man, Hamtaro, Pokemon, and Tamagatchi ARE DEAD!

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2007, 09:12:00 AM »
Pokemon is still making games.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2007, 11:43:51 AM »
Man, Hamtaro, Pokemon, and Tamagatchi ARE DEAD!

Is there any concrete proof of that, or are you just that ignorant?

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »
If there's one game that I cannot stand, it's probably Super Mario Bros. 2.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2007, 01:16:59 PM »
Oh yeah, Tamagotchi Corner Shop was TERRIBLE INDEED!

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2007, 02:27:03 PM »
Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't as great as 1 or 3, but I still play it.

Print