Print

Author Topic: Wii Favorites - Websites and Games - Add Yours  (Read 3475 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:35:18 PM »
My favorite site is WiiFavs.com.  It's easy to navigate with a Wii and has lots of game sites and poplular links.  WiiFavs could be the only favorite you'll ever need on your Wii. If the site you want isn't listed you can use WiiFavs to make a short URL. If you haven't played any Flash games on Wii or want to find more checkout WiiFavs "Only Wii" gaming links.  WiiFavs.com is my favorite site to visit with my Wii.  It already has links to a lot of sites that I already use and even more that work well with a Wii. 

I think the best site for online Wii gaming is Wiicade.com (see link at WiiFavs.com).  My favorite games there are Curve Ball, 3d Logic, and Mindfield.  I found out this morning that you can continue a game of 3D Logic.  Pretty cool.  I still couldn't get Hookshot to load though.

What are some of your Wii favorites?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 08:28:16 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 10:51:24 PM »
I'm a big fan of the hookshot game on the wiicade.com. It is very addicting and fun.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print