Print

Author Topic: A Nintendo Wii Pokemon Channel  (Read 5525 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 09:57:23 AM »
I don't know how to explain it, man. I played them, and they just weren't that good. They didn't have the feel of Red and Blue. The storyline of the first game was just flat out fun, and hen Gold and Silver came out...............I just don't know.
But isn't FireRed and LeafGreen remakes of Red and Blue?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »
Personally, I found Gold and Silver to be the highest point of the series. Nothing beats the sense of amazement I got out of it back in fourth grade... *sigh of reminiscence*

Br26

• Ping timeout
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 08:45:33 PM »
I'd rather have a Pokemon Snap sequel. There was a rumor there was one coming for the DS, but some cruel person did a fake :(
Im sorry mario, but our princess is in another castle! He He, just joking!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 12:00:41 PM »
Dear Fungi Forum members, I am currently posting this message from the Wii's Internet Channel. Awsomest thing ever.

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 02:22:41 PM »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 04:58:46 PM »
FireRed and LeafGreen are indeed remakes of Red and Blue. They chose green instead of blue because they didn't want people confusing Sapphire with it (apparently they thought FireRed was light enough that it wouldn't be confused with the dark-red Ruby). Also, cheating devices are required to "catch 'em all" in any game except for PMD, unless you're lucky enough to have been at a special event/gone to the Pokémon Center and gotten Mew/Celebi/Deoxys that way. The starters have been tradable from the beginning of the series.

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 05:38:08 PM »
No, they chose green because that was the original companion to red.  Japan had Red and Green, then Blue, then Yellow, with blue being the version of the game released here.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 06:21:10 PM »
Did you mean: I Made This Topic On The Internet Channel!

Whoops. >_<

It's kinda hard to see the text on my TV screen.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I'm surprised they haven't made a WaterBlue or LightningYellow yet.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 06:22:44 PM by The Chef »

Print