Print

Author Topic: 10 Facts about you  (Read 25840 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2008, 09:59:55 PM »
TEN FACTS STRIKE BACK

1: Though I'm not the best, I throw discus and javelin on the track and field team.
2: I may or may not be related to Charlemagne.
3: A flypaper strip fell on my back from the ceiling when I was in around first grade.
4: I still close my eyes in the graveyard part of The Haunted Mansion.
5: Intimate teenagers disgust me.
6: Boxers, not briefs.
7: I had two petite mal seizures when I was about six (my brother had a grand mal and was momentarily hospitalized. Thank God for meds for the next few years afterwards!)
8: I'm pretty sure I have every "standard" poster from every issue of Nintendo Power on my walls (up until the last few issues when I totally lost respect for them. Besides, there wasn't a poster this month, anyway)
9: I still wear sandals every day.
10: I know almost all the lyrics to most Meat Loaf songs.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2008, 12:09:07 PM »
Glorb's Compendium of Personal Facts in List Form, V2.0

1. I'm like the only person here who doesn't listen to Weird Al.
2. I recently became a Daft Punk fan.
3. My favorite food is a toss-up between Ceasar salad and lasagna (Papa John's pizza comes in a close second)
4. I wear glasses.
5. I have begun playing my N64 again.
6. My favorite energy drink is Full Throttle.
7. I'm addicted to Garry's Mod.
8. I enjoy watching machinima.
9. I'm learning how to pick locks.
10. I have a Duke Nukem Forever poster on my wall from around 2001.
every

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2008, 01:14:43 PM »
Glorb's Compendium of Personal Facts in List Form, V2.0

1. I'm like the only person here who doesn't listen to Weird Al.
2. I recently became a Daft Punk fan.
3. My favorite food is a toss-up between Ceasar salad and lasagna (Papa John's pizza comes in a close second)
4. I wear glasses.
5. I have begun playing my N64 again.
6. My favorite energy drink is Full Throttle.
7. I'm addicted to Garry's Mod.
8. I enjoy watching machinima.
9. I'm learning how to pick locks.
10. I have a Duke Nukem Forever poster on my wall from around 2001.

I don't listen to Weird Al. The only Weird Al song I really like is "Polkamon" which is played at the end of Pokémon 2000.
Ditto used Machop!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2008, 03:50:38 PM »
Wow, I'm glad this was sort of kept up even while I was gone. Ah, anyway, here are 10 new facts, about Super-Jesse me:

1. Despite my love for Mario, I have not been compelled to finish Super Mario Galaxy. Tomorrow is the first day in which I will dedicate more than a few hours to the game.
2. I have a son, now 10 months. For halloween I dressed him up as a Baby Mario.
3. I have a new job now, and it's not exactly better than my previous, but I plan to go to school next year to become a lawyer.
4. In November of 2007, I wrecked my truck and barely escaped the accident alive. Fortunately, only a head scar remains, and I have a new car to "Nintendo" up.
5. My favorite band is Disturbed, and their new song "Into the Fire" is pretty cool in my opinion
6. I purchased a PS3 last year. I know, I'm a sinner. However, Blu-Ray movies are the best thing since sliced bread.
7. I live in San Antonio, TX
8. I have a VS. Dr. Mario arcade cabinet, but the marquee at the top is from VS. Super Mario Bros.
9. I bite my nails whenever I'm nervous, or thinking, or bored. Ewwww....
10. My favorite food is chicken. Mmmmm, Chicken....

There, 10 new things about me. For a daily dose of me, you can always view my myspace at myspace.com/superjessemario and see pics of my son. He's so cute :-D
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2008, 07:40:47 AM »
4. In November of 2007, I wrecked my truck and barely escaped the accident alive. Fortunately, only a head scar remains, and I have a new car to "Nintendo" up.

Head scars are cool.
every

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2008, 02:32:55 PM »
More that you never wanted to know about Jess aka GiftedGirl(but were forced to find out anyway)!

11 ~ I try not to get up early if I can help it.
12 ~ Music creates very vivid scenes in my head, which I then put on paper..
13 ~ So many Tortimer trophies... *faints*
14 ~ I have nightmares in which all my game data is erased. 8O
15 ~ I'm a very huggy person. *stretches arms out for a hug* :D
16 ~ Based on his Brawl appearance, I think Ganondorf is hideously ugly. There. I said it.
17 ~ I like using the tilde in place of bullets. ... ~~~~~~~~~ Heehee!
18 ~ I hate clocks, yet I wear a watch all the time. Ironic, neh?
19 ~ I have somewhat of an addiction to dragonfruit flavor vitaminwater.
20 ~ As of late, I've been having chronic earaches.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2008, 03:36:26 PM »
Return of the Son of the Revenge of the Bride of the Ten Facts List

12. I burned the rope.
13. I make sandwiches.
14. I still don't have a 360, Wii, or PS3.
15. I still haven't figured out how to set up my online radio stuff, though I probably won't ever be able to because of fact 16...
16. I'm on a satellite Internet connection that's worse than dial-up for online games.
17. The fact that the DS Paddle Controller won't be coming to the US with Arkanoid DS and SPAC3 INVADERS EXTR3ME makes me very sad.
18. I own a top-loading NES in addition to a probably non-working front-loader.
19: I can't figure out a twentieth fact, and this facts list sucked just like the other one.

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »
Ten more facts.

1. I too can put both my legs behind my head.
2. Although I live in the USA, I want to live in Canada.
3. I made a myspace and want to keep my profile public until I get rude comments.
4. My parents got me a Playstation (Good Riddance) and not an N64 for my birthday and am still mad at them for that.
5. I too live in San Antonio.
6. I consider myself a girl magnet, but have no idea why I am one.
7. My 15 year old sister (I'm 17) tries to control what I listen to other than Christian music.
8. My afformentioned sister gets mad when I choose a random seat and one of her friends sits in the seat in front of me for reasons unknown.
9. I really hate my sister.
10. I am easy to get along with even if I am talking to people who are a different religion, emo, goth, etc.
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2008, 09:33:24 PM »
Hey man, PlayStation had great games too.

... Come to think of it, I own more good games for PSX than I do for N64.
That was a joke.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2008, 11:38:17 PM »
I do too.

The thing with those two is that the PSX has more good games, whereas the N64 has less good games, but they're better. So it's a battle of quality vs quantity, and quality always wins. Though I can honestly say I own over 50 PSX games, and about 25 N64 games only.
Ditto used Machop!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2008, 06:25:49 AM »
PSX was pretty much better than the N64. In fact, I think the only Sony Console that hasn't been better than the competing Nintendo console is the PS3, which is far inferior to the Wii.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2008, 09:32:51 AM »
PSX has Xenogears, and that about seals the deal for me right there. I suppose if you're looking for platformers and Zelda, though, N64 has those.
And while PS2 has a kickin' library of awesome, let's not forget GameCube titles such as Baten Kaitos, Odama, and Ikaruga.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2008, 01:48:04 PM »
PS3, which is far inferior to the Wii.

Um no. I mean, not FAR inferior. Lately the PS3's had some pretty good reasons to buy (Uncharted, Resistance, Assassin's Creed assuming you don't own a 360, $100 price drop), and once MGS4 comes out, I'm definitely buying. The Wii has the same problem as the GameCube and, to a lesser degree, the N64 had, which is Nintendo's bizarre design choices mean only Nintendo makes good games for it, which is mucho bad in the long run (I'm predicting an early death spiral around 2009).
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2008, 02:57:52 PM »
Uhh, the DS has a strange design and it still destroyed the PSP. It's probably because the Wii and DS are both platforms that allow developers to explore their creativity and make games that would not be possible on any other platform. Plus, the Wii appeals to a much broader audience. There's no way it's gonna die. Still, the PS3 is indeed looking better, but far less so than the 360. I'll probably end up with one, though, because of MGS4 and FFXIII.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 02:59:58 PM by SolidShroom »

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2008, 03:14:03 PM »
PSX was pretty much better than the N64. In fact, I think the only Sony Console that hasn't been better than the competing Nintendo console is the PS3, which is far inferior to the Wii.

All the PS2 was is a building block of multiplatform games.

And maybe a few decent exclusives.
Ditto used Machop!

Print