Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy pre-order gift officially announced  (Read 11306 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 01:27:01 PM »
You like colored text, huh? I'm going to preorder it just for the coin. I want the game, of course, but I'm only ordering it for the Coin! Someday, we will be the only ones to have it.
I did too. At a Game Stop.  But got No coin, unless you get it by mail.  A little disappointed in that, but oh well.  At least I got the game pre-ordered
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 12:57:53 PM »
Cool, another Coin to be thrown inside my collection of coins with no currency value.

As for NSider, not only do people use colored text, they also center them, change the size, and to top it off, use sprites from Video Games in their posts.

(Sprite of Character/Pokemon)Blabber(Sprite of Character/Pokemon.)

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 12:51:22 AM »
The original article's gone now!  How do I get my coin?  And are we talking coin as in collect 100 and seriously get a life--or is it like a coin with Mario's face on it?
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 01:03:58 AM »
It's got Mario and that squishy star thing as they appear on the box. It's all silver, except the star, which is gold-colored.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 08:56:54 PM »
Thanks, Bird Person!  I want it regardless but was kind of hoping it'd be a more authentic coin.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Sqrt2

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 05:13:20 AM »
As usual, us europeans get nothing!!! Can anyone elaborate why NoE don't do pro-order bonuses? Or any other company for that matter?
AA fanboy and proud!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 04:34:44 PM »
I just found out the Toy R us is giving a 25$ gift card if pre-ordered.

Since I have already pre-ordered through GameStop, and cannot cancel 'cause I lost my receipt, I'll have to be happy with the coin.

So how about it? One hand 25 bucks on the other a coin of no monetary value.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 05:17:10 PM »
You should be able to cancel or transfer your GameStop pre-order without a receipt.  I do it all the time and all they need is my name or phone number.  I suspect it's too late to pre-order SMG though. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 08:07:50 PM »
Oh well. :S

I'll live.

Print