Print

Author Topic: Worst--Movie--Ever.  (Read 21491 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2007, 10:26:52 PM »
You guys do know about the original Ocean's Eleven, right?
That was a joke.

« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2007, 11:46:40 AM »
I know there's an original Oceans Eleven but I've never seen it.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2007, 03:56:35 PM »
everybody that I talk to thinks that Norbit was a good movie, when I saw it, I thought it was a waste of my time. It had like 2 funny parts, it sucked
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2007, 12:46:55 PM »
Just about every movie my parents rented that I didn't want to watch but they convinced me to come in and watch it with them anyway qualifies as terrible to me. Some of the more notable candidates are Blades of Glory, Talladega(probably misspelled, but I don't care) Nights and Nacho Libre(in which I finally had the sense to get up and leave near the end). Whoever said Napolean Dynamite was bad, I fully agree with them.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »
Me and my friends love bad movies. We absolutely thrive on them. Unintentional comedy is probably our favorite art form, and MST-styled attacks on cinema probably our favorite hobby. For this purpose, there is no modern director "better" than Uwe Boll, whose films are wonderful to rip into, provided they don't, you know, blind you.

There are some movies, however, that no amount of poking and prodding can make worthwhile. They resist all criticism, and, in fact, actually mock you, because they know that they suck, and know that you are here, powerless, unable to extract a single chuckle from their rancidness.

For me and my friends, the most awful movies we've seen so far are Date and Epic Movies. I missed the first half of Epic Movie, and I'm glad for that. The only joy we got out of either of them was guessing what horrible, cliche, overused excuses for jokes they were going to use, but even that didn't stop them from being incredibly painful. Oh, and the fact that we didn't actually waste the $10 to see them in theaters.

And now, they're making Meet the Spartans, which is going to reference "Leave Brittany Alone."

Because "Leave Brittany Alone" isn't old and tired and dead, now, is it?
-Your friendly neighborhood potato.

« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2007, 08:52:15 PM »
The Sandlot 2 is absolutely awful. It's an insult to the original. It was just terrible. A total disgrace.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »
The Hulk wasn't really a bad movie overall, but the total time "smashing" compared to the total time "talking" was a huge disappointment. So I guess it could also qualify as one of the worst movies ever because it was the total opposite of what you'd expect. Sometimes that's a good thing. But not this time. I bet Hulk would smash the producer if he ever found out he was cheated nearly 120 minutes out of a 140 minute movie.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2007, 12:29:55 AM »
^ That movie was too emo for a superhero flick.

Whether I said this before or not, I'll say it again: I really didn't care for Batman Begins.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2007, 01:16:39 AM »
Too emo? :/

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2007, 01:29:36 AM »
Too much yack, not enough smash. Also, the whole "living comic book" feel isn't done right, and the one actual Hulk fiction reference is to the TV series.
every

« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2007, 01:47:42 AM »
Yeah, I mentioned all of that in the above post. How does that make it emo?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2007, 02:32:21 AM »
Batman Begins is the best comic book movie ever made.
Never saw Hulk, but I guess they decided it was bad enough to make another one that disregards the first movie.
That was a joke.

« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2007, 12:58:51 AM »
Is it too late to nominate Pirates of the Caribbean 3? Yeah, not quite Worst Movie Ever material, but definitely up there for Most Disappointing Failed-To-Meet-Expectations Movie. All special effects, no coherent story. I gave up once Jack Sparrow was having his surreal moment with the rock crabs.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2007, 01:48:20 AM »
I too was enraged at the incoherence of the Pirates 3 story. Why couldn't they stick with the tried-and-true realistic stuff like a ship of undead skeleton pirates and a heartless octopus man who controlled a sea monster.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2007, 09:57:56 AM »
Is it too late to nominate Pirates of the Caribbean 3? Yeah, not quite Worst Movie Ever material, but definitely up there for Most Disappointing Failed-To-Meet-Expectations Movie. All special effects, no coherent story. I gave up once Jack Sparrow was having his surreal moment with the rock crabs.
Totally. I think there were problems when I wasn't sure whether or not to laugh at that scene where the British armada starts bringing down all this governmental legislation on Davy Jones.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print