Print

Author Topic: Your Favorite Joke  (Read 86515 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 11:24:45 AM »
My mind automatically inserts a GH noise when people spell ARRRR with GH on the end. Hence: Rated arg? What?
P.S. Why would that make the pirate unable to see it?

My mind does that too. And with me being as slow at getting jokes as anyone, It toke me a few seconds to process how that was funny.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 10:21:41 PM »
My mind automatically inserts a GH noise
My mind automatically inserts a Guitar Hero when I see the letters GH. So I didn't get your post for a while.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2008, 08:10:42 AM »
Same here... Ah! The mind-corruping power of games at work!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 10:45:09 AM »
Gun shop owner: hi, how can I help U?
Client: I'm looking for a gun
Gun shop owner: What kind of gun are U looking for?
Client: (pointing at the case) That looks about right
Gun shop owner: Why do U need Desert Eagle .50?
Client: It's for shooting at cans
Gun shop owner: (pointing at the small pistol cal.22) Well this is the perfect size for shooting at cans
Client: (pointing again at Desert Eagle .50) Nah, I need this one
Gun shop owner: Ok, what kind of cans are U shooting at?
Client: U know.
Mexi-cans
Puerto Ri-cans
Afri-cans
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 07:47:12 PM »
That's really crude :/.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 08:11:42 PM »
Gulp...does he shoot buc-can-eers?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »
I linked the post to Deezer so it would get taken down a while ago...

Maybe he likes KKK humor?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2008, 08:53:35 PM »
I thought it was funny.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2008, 09:04:46 PM »
This one might also be a little... edgy, so all you PC people, just keep on scrolling.

Three men are sitting in a bar: A Texan, who orders beer, a Mexican, who orders tequila, and a Washingtonian, who orders a bottle of water. Suddenly, the Texan throws his beer up in the air and fires a shot through it. He tells the stunned patrons of the bar, "don't worry; where I come from we from, we have plenty of beer".

Not much later, the Mexican does the same with his tequila, saying, "don't worry; where I come from, we have plenty of tequila."

A few seconds later, the Washingtonian shoots the other two men, drinks his water, and puts the bottle in his pocket. "What did you do that for?!" people screamed.

"Well, where I come from, we have plenty of Texans and Mexicans, but I really should recycle this bottle."
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 09:32:12 AM »
Two black guys are standing on a street corner in Harlem, and....uh, one of them dos some drugs. Yeah.
every

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 12:51:58 PM »
Two black guys are standing on a street corner in Harlem, and....uh, one of them dos some drugs. Yeah.

ye just make the bes joke me ever heard (or read, whatever)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 11:20:14 AM by megamush »
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2008, 03:52:47 PM »
ShadowBrain's joke told better:

An Italian, a Mexican and an American are on a plane. They packed too much food, so after lunch, a guy says "I have an idea! Everybody throw one thing out of the plane." So the Italian approaches the table, thinks for a minute and throws out a plate of pasta, claiming "We have too much of this in our country." The Mexican approaches the table, thinks for a minute and throws out a plate of burritos, claiming "We have too much of this in our country." The American approaches the table, thinks for a minute and then throws out the Mexican.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2008, 04:01:52 PM »
Oooh, I get it now. Man, that is offensive.
every

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2008, 04:38:53 PM »
I know it in Polish version.

French, Italian, Pole and African are flying by plane. Steward says: Plane is too heavy, someone must jump out. French says "Viva la France!" and jump out the plane. After 10 mins, steward come back again and says that is again to heavy. Italian says "Viva la Italia!" and and jump out the plane. After next 10 mins, steward come again and again says that plane is too heavy. Pole think, think and finally says "Viva la Mozambique!" and thow out African.
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2008, 07:22:12 PM »
Oooh, I get it now. Man, that is offensive.
That joke doesn't touch my Cache of Offensive Jokes.

Print