Print

Author Topic: Your Favorite Joke  (Read 86420 times)

« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2008, 10:46:23 PM »
Yeah, like I thought, not very funny at all.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2008, 06:54:55 AM »
COINCIDENTAL. NOT IRONIC.
Clean Christian Jokes
I'm hiding butt naked in this married chick''s refrigerator....."

Seems pretty ironic to me...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2008, 07:25:11 AM »
There once were three Indian squaws. One slept on a bear skin, one slept on a deer skin, and one slept on a hippopotamus skin. One day, all three of them became pregnant. The one on the bear skin gave birth to a strong, healthy boy, as did the one on the deer skin, but the one on the hippopotamus skin gave birth to twins, proving that the sons of the squaw of the hippopotamus are equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2008, 02:28:21 PM »
Denim, denim, denim.

Denimdenimdenim

Denimdenimdenim

Denimdenimdenim

Denimdenimdenim

Denim da de nim de nim duh duh duh de nim nim

Okay, I'm through.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2008, 07:28:58 PM »
There once were three Indian squaws. One slept on a bear skin, one slept on a deer skin, and one slept on a hippopotamus skin. One day, all three of them became pregnant. The one on the bear skin gave birth to a strong, healthy boy, as did the one on the deer skin, but the one on the hippopotamus skin gave birth to twins, proving that the sons of the squaw of the hippopotamus are equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.
Man, where did you hear that!?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2008, 08:44:50 PM »
I don't know about him, but I read it and a bunch of other puns in a book called "Bred any good rooks lately?".

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2008, 09:28:33 PM »
I've heard it before too. Don't remember where.
That was a joke.

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »
I don't think I get it. My brain's telling me it has to do with the Pythagorean Theorem, and if it does, it's a stretch. Unless I'm pronouncing some words wrong.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2008, 11:13:05 PM »
I think you have too little confidence in your Getting It abilities.
That was a joke.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2008, 09:18:57 AM »
There was once a handyman who had a dog named Mace. Mace was a great dog except he had one weird habit: he liked to eat grass - not just a little bit, but in quantities that would make a lawnmower blush. And nothing, it seemed, could cure him of it.
One day, the handyman lost his wrench in the tall grass while he was working outside. He looked and looked, but it was nowhere to be found. As it was getting dark, he gave up for the night and decided to look the next morning.
When he awoke, he went outside, and saw that his dog had eaten the grass all in the area, around where he had been working, and his wrench now lay in plain sight, glinting in the sun.
Going out to get his wrench, he called the dog over to him and said, "A grazing Mace, how sweet the hound, that saved a wrench for me!"
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2008, 07:18:40 PM »
^ Bad. Just... bad. ;)

« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2008, 07:37:28 PM »
CrossEyed, the jokes you tell make puns actually enjoyable.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2008, 09:43:04 PM »
Well, have pun with this one!

Sorry.

Tired of being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife and arranging to have her killed.

A "friend of a friend" put him in touch with a nefarious underworld figure, who went by the name of "Artie." Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000. The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money.

Artie insisted on being paid in part up front. The man opened up his wallet and displayed the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, and reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Safeway grocery store. There, he surprised her in the produce department and proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath and slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the scene. Unwilling to leave any witnesses behind, Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

Unknown to Artie, the entire proceeding were captured by hidden cameras and observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the sordid plan, including his financial arrangements with the hapless husband.

And that is why, the next day in the newspaper, the headline declared: "Artie chokes two for a dollar at Safeway."

« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »
Ha, that one was actually decent.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2008, 09:57:39 PM »
Oh God... somebody give him a groaner-related CT, already.

Print