Print

Author Topic: Too much time on my hands  (Read 9052 times)

« on: March 16, 2008, 10:08:02 AM »
Yeah, when you use that anime facemaker program over and over again to make faces of every playable character in Super Smash Bros Brawl, that shows you have a lot of spare time.

So here's the fruits of my labor last night. When I say "every" character, I mean every character('cept for normal Samus, due to technical limitations). They all have a human appearance, since that's all the facemaker would allow is humans. I edited a lot of them in MSPaint to get the best effect. Now, which one's which? You'll have to guess! I'm testing your Brawl knowledge here! Some of them are obvious, some of them aren't. I'll go ahead and give you the first one(Mario) and some hints:

~ Meta Knight isn't wearing any sort of helmet.
~ Olimar has a Pikmin with him(of course).
~ The Ice Climbers are right beside each other.
~ All the veterans are first, then the newcomers, then the unlockables.
~ Zero Suit Samus is the only version of Samus on here.

Guessin's done now. I'm putting up who they were, and whoever got each one right first.

Row 1: Mario, Link(Linkin800), Kirby(Linkin800), Pikachu(Linkin800), Fox(Ultima Shadow), Zero Suit Samus(Linkin800)
Row 2: Zelda(Linkin800), Sheik(Linkin800), Bowser(Linkin800), Donkey Kong(Ultima Shadow), Yoshi(Linkin800), Peach(Linkin800)
Row 3: Popo(Linkin800), Nana(Linkin800), Pit(Linkin800), Wario(Linkin800), Ike(Linkin800), Pokemon Trainer(Linkin800)
Row 4: Diddy Kong(Linkin800), Meta Knight(Linkin800), Solid Snake(Linkin800), Lucas(Linkin800), Sonic(Ultima Shadow), King Dedede(Linkin800)
Row 5: Olimar(Linkin800), Ness(Linkin800), Marth(Ultima Shadow), Luigi(Linkin800), Falco(Linkin800), Captain Falcon(Linkin800)
Row 6: Lucario(Ultima Shadow), ROB(PaperLuigi), Mr Game and Watch(Linkin800)

EDIT: Wait... CRAP! I forgot Jigglypuff and Toon Link! ... Ah well. Toon Link would just be Link anyway and Jiggly'll end up being done when I do more crazy humany Pokemon faces...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 02:49:20 PM by GiftedGirl »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »
1st row: Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Zero Suit Samus

2nd row: Zelda, Sheik, Bowser, Ganondorf, Yoshi, Peach

3rd row: Popo, Nana, Pit, Wario, Ike, Pokemon Trainer

4th row: Diddy, Meta Knight, Snake, Lucas, Marth, King Dedede

5th row: Olimar, Ness, Fox, Luigi, Falco, Captain Falcon

6th row: Sonic, R.O.B, Mr. Game and watch

Did I win?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:56:46 PM by Linkin800 »
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 10:36:59 PM »
Too much time? I wish.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 11:27:40 PM »
6th row: Sonic, Wolf, Mr. Game and watch

That dude on the sixth row in the middle is supposed to be Wolf? I don't think so. Looks more like ROB to me.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 12:04:48 AM »
Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus
Zelda, Sheik, Bowser, DK, Yoshi, Peach
Popo, Nana, Pit, Wario, Ike, PKMN Trainer
Diddy, Meta Knight, Snake, Lucas, Sonic, King Dedede
Captain Olimar, Ness, Marth, Luigi, Falco, Captain Falcon
Lucario, ROB, Mr. Game and Watch

It just seems to all fit (at least for me) but if this is true, it also means you've omitted Ganondorf and Wolf from the picture.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Linkin800

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 12:56:26 PM »
That dude on the sixth row in the middle is supposed to be Wolf? I don't think so. Looks more like ROB to me.

Oh ya I forgot about him.... lol
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 01:08:31 PM »
None of them really look like Wolf anyway. He needs an eyepatch or an electronic device over his left eye.

Linkin800

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 01:31:04 PM »
None of them really look like Wolf anyway. He needs an eyepatch or an electronic device over his left eye.

None of them really look anything like they should be. Infact theirs about 3 on their that look almost exactly the same lol.

The one that looks NOTHING like its real form is Yoshi. You can only tell its yoshi from the green background.

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 02:53:33 PM »
Yoshi has the red bumps (can't remember the official word atm) on his back, perhaps that's the inspiration for the red hair.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 07:15:14 PM »
Yoshi has the red bumps (can't remember the official word atm) on his back, perhaps that's the inspiration for the red hair.
I always thought that was a shell
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 08:10:06 PM »
It is a saddle. Back in the day, Yoshi would just pop out of a box and Mario could jump on him and ride him to help clear the levels. In Mario Sunshine, they had saddles when they hatched also, but nobody seems to like that game much with Galaxy out now..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 08:58:00 PM »
I forget... does he have a saddle in SMS? Which games, if all? Geez... and I call myself a Mario fan.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 06:01:41 PM »
None of them really look anything like they should be. Infact theirs about 3 on their that look almost exactly the same lol.

Not really. A lot of them are very recognizable.

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 06:10:45 PM »
I forget... does he have a saddle in SMS? Which games, if all? Geez... and I call myself a Mario fan.

Yes, in SMS he has a saddle. Pretty much every game that Yoshi has appeared in, the saddle has also appeared.

I don't recall if the Yoshi in your party in Paper Mario 2 had a saddle, but a Yoshi that appears on the train after beating the game does.

If you're unsure if Yoshi has a saddle in a game, just pause it and look for anything weird on his back.. or check out the stock art for the game.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 08:36:58 PM »
Yes, in SMS he has a saddle. Pretty much every game that Yoshi has appeared in, the saddle has also appeared.

I don't recall if the Yoshi in your party in Paper Mario 2 had a saddle, but a Yoshi that appears on the train after beating the game does.

If you're unsure if Yoshi has a saddle in a game, just pause it and look for anything weird on his back.. or check out the stock art for the game.

I don't think he does. I remember him having a little pair of pants with the same color scheme as the egg he hatched from. I guess when they grow up they get a saddle....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 01:25:05 AM »
I was actually referring to the bumps as noted in the picture, but the saddle works too.
The bumps themselves are more of an orange colour in some images, now that I pay closer attention...

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 08:48:47 AM »
Yeah, the ridges on the back of Yoshi's head were the reason I gave him red hair. And I made him tanned because he comes from a tropical island, and those people always seem to have a natural tan.

EDIT: Because I love you guys, I made the four that I missed. Enjoy! :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 03:36:05 PM by GiftedGirl »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 01:14:57 PM »
Good job!  It wasn't too hard to guess, but it was a nice challenge!

BTW, Meta Knight looks like this without the mask:

"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Linkin800

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 05:54:09 PM »
A blue Kirby? Or is it Lolo!? The world may never know.

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »
Meta Knight looks absolutely nothing like Lolo outside of his blue color and small stature. He most certainly looks like a blue Kirby.

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »
BTW, Meta Knight looks like this without the mask:

I know, but it's kinda hard to do that with a facemaker program that doesn't have blue skin as an option.

Print