Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 133947 times)

« Reply #420 on: December 16, 2010, 03:24:36 AM »
In Assassin's Creed multiplayer, everyone is trying to stab each other in spectacularly animated ways. If you spot your killer before he kills you, you can stun him, and he gets assigned a new target.

One time, as I approached my target, someone else stunned him. I stood over him for a minute as he lay on the ground, and pressed X to kill. I was expecting to lean down and stab him like normal, but instead my character simply kicked him in the face.

It was Lizard Dude.

« Reply #421 on: December 21, 2010, 03:37:42 PM »
i think when......mabey when i first saw birdo.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #422 on: December 21, 2010, 04:39:10 PM »
Any given span of time in Amnesia.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #423 on: December 28, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »
Alright, so I'm playing DJ Max Portable 3. I'm currently halfway to level twenty-eight; due to the slowness of the level system, that's after 384 cleared songs.

Frustrated at the level system, I went to see if anyone had figured out the exact number of plays required for a given level - bafflingly, the game only displays experience as a progress bar, with no numerical representation whatsoever.

I didn't find what I was looking for. What I did find made me ragepoop so hard it generated enough propulsion to slam me into the ceiling.

You have to reach level ninety-nine to unlock every song and chart.

« Reply #424 on: January 08, 2011, 09:22:13 PM »
The fight with the Metroid Queen in Other M. I was extremely shocked that Nintendo even remembered her after all these years.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #425 on: January 08, 2011, 10:53:19 PM »
Wait until you see Phantoon.  Or did you already?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #426 on: March 19, 2011, 04:48:46 AM »
Me and LD have been playing a Contra-esque game for a while.

We've been trying to beat Arcade Mode, which is 8 straight levels of super difficult.

Right before the last level, I was dead and LD was screwing around walking really slow, so I went to the bathroom. While I was gone, LD died and the CONTINUE? 9 ... 8 ... 7 screen came up. I wasn't there to press A, so we got a game over and had to start completely over at 2 AM.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #427 on: March 19, 2011, 05:53:38 AM »
Continues, what?

Sounds like you're not Hard Corps enough.

« Reply #428 on: March 19, 2011, 01:02:50 PM »
Oh, and then on a different run, we got to the final boss who is really hard to kill on three lives, but since I'm so pro, I still had two left when we finally beat him. LD was on his last life. The final task of the game is to jump across a chasm to grab on to a moving helicopter. I did it just fine, LD barely missed. I got the achievements for beating Arcade Mode and he didn't.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #429 on: March 28, 2011, 12:01:41 PM »
What happened when I made the AR Game's Globe spin too fast.

« Reply #430 on: March 28, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »
^ AR Games spoiler

(You know spoiler tags do absolutely no good if you don't leave a hint as to what you're spoiling.)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #431 on: March 28, 2011, 09:09:50 PM »
-The first time Dark Phoenix happened in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, X-factored, and picked apart my team and ate them alive.
-Would you kindly in BioShock
-The zombies in Metroid Prime 2. They're not threatening, but I certainly wasn't expecting them.
-GOD HAND, start to finish
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #432 on: March 28, 2011, 09:15:56 PM »
Except for the zombies (don't really remember them), I too shared those poops. The first happened in one of my earliest online matches.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #433 on: March 28, 2011, 09:30:05 PM »
The zombies were only in the very beginning of the game, and didn't play a terribly important role.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #434 on: March 28, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »
The Kraken in God of War II was certainly... unexpected. Or at least unexplained.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print