Print

Author Topic: Stuck in your head?  (Read 94933 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2010, 10:25:16 AM »
Kid Cudi
"Pursuit of Happiness"
Man on the Moon: The End of Day
every

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2010, 05:00:32 PM »
"Like a Virgin" - Madonna
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »
Ren & Stimpy yelling "hurting" in a chorus to changed instrument settings. So funny.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2010, 02:27:08 PM »
"So I crawled from the twisted, burning wreckage… I crawled on my hands and knees for three full days… dragging along my big leather suitcase and my garment bag and my tenor saxophone and my twelve-pound bowling ball and my lucky, lucky autographed glow-in-the-dark snorkel. But finally I arrived at the world-famous Albuquerque Holiday Inn where the towels are oh-so-fluffy… and you can eat your soup right out of the ashtrays if you wanna. It's okay, they're clean! Well, I checked into my room and I turned down the AC and I turned on the Spectravision and I'm just about to eat that little chocolate mint on my pillow that I love so very, very much when suddenly there's a knock on the door. Well, now who could that be? I say, 'Who is it?' No answer. 'Who is it?' There's no answer. 'WHO IS IT?!' They're not sayin' anything. So finally I go over and I open the door, and just as I suspected… it's some big fat hermaphrodite with a Flock of Seagulls haircut and only one nostril. Ohhhh, man, I hate it when I'm right. So anyway, he bursts into my room and he grabs my lucky snorkel and I'm like, 'Hey! You can't have that! That snorkel's been just like a snorkel to me!' And he's like, 'Tough!' And I'm like, 'Give it!' And he's like, 'Make me!' And I'm like, ''kay!' So I grabbed his leg and he grabbed my esophagus and I bit off his ear and he chewed off my eyebrows and I took out his appendix and he gave me a colonic irrigation. Yes indeed, you better believe it!"
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »
Please tell me you typed that out from memory.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »
Aerosmith's "The Movie".  Anyone know what the Gaelic lyrics are?  I can hear them in my head, but have no idea what they mean. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2010, 11:59:39 PM »
Please tell me you typed that out from memory.

Partly. I didn't know how to spell a few words.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2010, 01:21:18 PM »
Impressive nonetheless.

"Hello, Goodbye" - The Beatles

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2010, 07:27:47 PM »
IT'S A HARD
IT'S A HARD
IT'S A HARD
IT'S A HARD
IT'S A HARD RAIIIIIIIN'S A-GONNA FALL

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2010, 08:46:56 PM »
doo doo DOO doo doo DOO doo doo DOO doo doo DOO doo doo DOO
Doo Doo DOO Doo Doo DOO Doo Doo DOO Doo Doo DOO
Dun. Dun... dun dun.
Dun...
Dun...
dun...
dun...

(moonlight sonata, in case you couldn't tell)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2010, 11:40:47 PM »
My brain was flipping between the Beatles' "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away" and "Dizzy Miss Lizzie", but they've since been replaced by that [darn] yodeling thanks to Kuro.

« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »
She's lump
She's lump
She's lump
She's in my head
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2010, 09:45:56 PM »
"Downtown" - Petula Clark

« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2010, 02:24:26 PM »
"Words of Love" - The Mamas & The Papas

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2010, 02:32:28 PM »
"N. Sanity Beach Interior" - Mutato Muzika
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"