Print

Author Topic: Glorb's 666th WolfMannual Howloscream Shocktoberfest: Spectral Deadition  (Read 6374 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: October 10, 2009, 08:09:08 PM »
Welcome, boys and ghouls, to this year's Halloween-themed thread. As per usual, discuss costumes, candy movies, traditions, and so on and so forth.

For example, this Halloween I plan to spend with my friends exploring an old abandonded place at nighttime (along with candy and maybe some booze, maybe). And before that, I plan to see the upcoming already-released Paranormal Activity, which looks to be this year's Diary of the Blair Witchfield. As for costume plans, I am open to suggestions.
every

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »
Dress as a morbidly obese man dressed as Jabba the Hut in Princess Leia's bikini.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 08:43:02 PM »
You must have a pretty high opinion of yourself if you think someone's going to dress as you for Halloween, Weegee.

EXTRA SPECIAL HALLOWEEN ICE BURN

jk jk buddy
every

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »
I think that's the first time I've seen you appropriately use an Ice Burn.

Well played.

Addendum: On topic, I don't have any plans right now for Halloween. Since I don't know too many people since I moved to Maryland, I'll have to go out of my way to find something to do this year.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 08:54:10 PM »
I think that's the first time I've seen you appropriately use an Ice Burn.
Yet without the image... well, actually, that's probably why it was so good.

Anyway, I'm going as Jeff Andonuts this year and my brother's going as Ness.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 09:57:39 PM »
If I got hundreds of dollars (I won't) to blow on a costume I'd dress like the Fat Official from Demon's Souls.

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 11:32:33 PM »
I have to work on Halloween *sadness!*, but we will likely get to dress up. I want to be the WB Frog (or Michigan J. Frog, for those in the know), but I have yet to find a frog costume. I have to find time to go to one of the local costume shops. Alternatively, I still have all the parts for my Mario and Toad costumes, so failing the frog, I could be either of those.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 11:53:45 PM »
I need to buy one of these.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 09:58:28 AM »
I plan to be a nudist for Halloween, and then a prisoner.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 10:08:51 AM »
Jeff Andonuts

Is that the Jeff from Earthbound?
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 07:49:53 PM »
Yeah. I just need to know where I can get a sky-blue suit... right now, my best bet is the costume department that worked on Dumb & Dumber.

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 07:54:07 PM »
You probably can't do much better than a 70's-style leisure suit, much like the one your dad wore to his senior prom:

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 07:57:03 PM »
Hey, never thought about that... 'course, now that I look at it, it's more of a turquoise, but it's not like anyone I know is really going to "get" my costume.

I'm just happy that I still have bottle rockets left over from the Fourth of July.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 10:18:25 PM »
Been thinking about Vincent Law, but may go with my store's idea of a Fifth Element theme. I would be one of the priest guys.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 10:36:39 PM »
Regrettably, I have never seen that movie, so all I could think of before I read the last sentence was you going as The Diva.

Print