Poll

What do you choose?

A
B
C
D
E
Print

Author Topic: Multiple choice story  (Read 6109 times)

« on: October 22, 2009, 07:22:33 PM »
RULES:  At the end of each section of story, a list of choices will appear.  Use the poll to vote for which choice you want.  the story will continue based on the most popular choice.

You are Mario.  You are on a plane home from your vacation, sitting in first class looking out the window.  On top of one of the clouds you notice a strange shadow.  "It almost looks like- no it couldn't possibly be." you mumble to yourself.  You close the blind and look over towards Luigi, quietly asleap.  You lean across the isle, about to nudge him awake to ask him something, but you pull back.  "Stop being so paranoid." you whisper loudly to yourself.  At that moment, BOOM, the plane violently jerks forward, the oxygen masks drop from the ceiling.  A voice on the intercom tries to calm the passengers down as you franticly look around for Peach & Luigi.  Luigi, awoken by the jerking, screams, "Wat's going-" BOOM, another blast blows the door clean off, causing the decompression to start sucking out debris and passengers alike.  Then you see Peach, clinging to one of the seats for dear life. "PEACH," you yell, "HOLD ON!!"  You try to get to her to save her.  BOOM, another blast sends shrapnel flying toward you.  One piece hits you in the back of the head.  The world around you goes silent as it slowly turns to gray and then black.

You regain consciousness and find yourself hurtling towards the ground.  Looking around you spot Luigi, presumably unconscious, falling nearby.  You manage to manover yourself over to him.  Looking down, you see hope... a warp pipe.  But, as you know, warp pipes can only handle one person at a time.  You must decide quickly

What do you do?

A) Sacrifice yourself for Luigi.
B) Save yourself at the cost of Luigi's life.
C) Risk simultaneous death and huddle together as you enter the pipe.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:24:44 PM by Shroomy95 »
1-UP!

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 07:33:21 PM »
I chose answer B. Nobody likes Luigi's floaty jumps and poor traction anyway.

I don't recall there being an option to edit polls. Am I mistaken, or do you plan on starting a new thread for every continuation?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 07:55:57 PM »
You can edit polls, weegee.  trust me, i know.
1-UP!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
How ironic that Weegee wants to kill Luigi.

But come on, who doesn't take the "Third Option" in these situations?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 11:37:10 PM »
I picked A, simply because I'm curious as to how the story would progress if it eventuated.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 02:04:43 AM »
I chose C to see how it's possible for two plumbers to fit in one pipe. Two plumbers, one... no, not going there.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 09:41:17 PM »
ewwww...
1-UP!

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 02:10:26 AM »
MOST POPULAR VOTE:  C (70% of votes)

You huddle close to Luigi, frantically trying to wrap his arms around you.  You both enter the pipe at the same time, hearing the sound of the warp pipe as you rush through the tube.  You hit the sides of the pipe repeatedly for what seems an eternity until, finally, you arrive at the other end, the slowdown mechanism working perfectly as always.  you carefully bring yourself down from the pipe whilst carrying Luigi, who is still unconscious.  You then feel for the veins in his wrist.  He's alive, you think to yourself, sighing with relief, thank god!  You stumble over to a nearby pond, get some water, and splash it on Luigi's face in an effort to help him regain consciousness.  You repeat this for several hours until Luigi finally opens his eyes.  Through a great deal of effort, Luigi manages to get himself to his knees.  You kneel down near him and hug him, tears rolling down your face.  "I thought you where a goner, bro." you say, helping him to his feet.  "Me to," says Luigi, leaning heavily on you, "me to."  Looking around, you have no Idea where you two are, and after you manage to get yourselves walking straight, You and Luigi start to explore.  While walking through the forest, you notice a large herd of wild yoshis.  As you try to estimate however many there are, one of them keels over, causing all the others to panic and hide.  Out of a nearby bush, a toad wearing a safari outfit carrying a rifle appears.  "'Ello, lads," he says with a thick Australian accent, "[darn] near shot you mates."  He walks toward them with a hand outstretched.  "The name's Jack Erans, yoshi expert," he says, shaking your hand, "it's an honor to meet the Mario Bros."  He goes back to the yoshi on the ground.  "You mind helping me bring this fellow back to camp?"

What do you say?

A) "Sure, no problem at all."
B) "Camp?  Where?"
C) "Did you just kill that yoshi?"
D) "Do you mind telling us where we are?"
E) "Sorry, we have to go now."
F) *say nothing*
1-UP!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 08:08:39 AM »
These choices are boring.

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 09:27:54 AM »
I chose C.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 07:25:25 PM »
just shut up tem.
1-UP!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 10:39:13 PM »
I hope for all our sakes he takes your advice.
every

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 11:27:36 PM »
I chose A because I thought that'd get him to a Yoshi the fastest. I want choice G: hitch the nearest Yoshi and ride like hell.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 11:52:31 PM »
Sorry for wait, I was sick. :(

MOST POPULAR VOTE:  C (50% of votes)

"Naw, just tranked," said Jack, hoisting the yoshi's arms over his shoulders, "it'll wake up in an hour or so.  So, what brings ya to Yoshi's Island?"  "Is that where we are?" said Luigi, lifting the yoshi's legs.  "Well of course," said Jack, "ya wouldn't find a herd of yoshis roamin' around the Mushroom Kingdom, now would ya?"  "Yeah, set some sense in your head!" you say laughingly, playfully punching Luigi in the arm.  You, Luigi, & Jack walk uphill several miles until you reach a log cabin with a pen full of yoshis outside.  Once inside, Jack takes off his backpack, puts it on the floor & pulls down a cushioned table from one of the walls and carefully puts the yoshi on it.  He then removes the tranquilizer dart from the yoshi's arm a puts a band-aid over the place where it hit him.  He trows the dart in a bin with a bio-hazard logo on it.  He then calmly goes over to a nearby box and pulls out a large burlap bag labeled "yoshi feed" and walks toward the door.  He stops at the door and says, "I'll be out 'ere for a while, so make ya'selves at home."  You look around the room.

A large box sits near the door.  Leaning against it is a deflated dingy raft with a cloth draped over it & polls sitting on it.  On the other side of the room, there is an office chair and a desk with a computer and small stacks of CDs sitting on it.  Nearby, there is the aforementioned cushioned table and 3 bins, one left blank, one with a recycle logo, and one with a bio-hazard logo.  There are 4 doors, 1 leads back outside, the other 3 lead to adjoining rooms.

What do you do?

A) Go back outside to see what Jack is up to.
B) Use the computer
C) Explore the other rooms
D) Rummage through the box.
E) Just sit and relax.
1-UP!

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 01:38:23 PM »
Seriously, I need more voters.
1-UP!

Print