Print

Author Topic: GiftedGirl--Colored Pencils, Felt and Love  (Read 5557 times)

« on: October 25, 2009, 08:20:23 PM »
I decided to hop on the gallery-topic bandwagon and make a topic to show my art in. Yaaaay. :3

Dimentio as a Keronian(from Sgt Frog/Keroro Gunsou), something that originated as a joke between friends.

A very bad sculpture of Count Bleck. He is held together with sticky-tack and his cane curled over in the oven. I think I got rid of him. The Bleck teapot I made at school is much better.

It was right after we had taken the ACT, and I was bored and hungry. So I drew what I had for breakfast that day(sans raspberry seen in the picture). (Off-topic, my school's mandatory ACT date for all juniors was the 10th of March. Yeah, so my MAR10 day suuucked.)

So... there's some sample pics. However, I also have two pictures that are, as of this moment, TMK exclusive that I'd like to show. Along with a group pic of all my handmade plushies! First person to name them all, aside from a few original characters, wins an internet. (The original characters are Jesadie[top, far left, snow white skin and brown-n-blonde hair], Staria[blonde spiky hair, blue eyes, holding guitar], Calypso[snow white skin, pink hair and eyes, wearing mostly pink] and Muffin[looks, of course, like a muffin])
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 08:26:36 PM »
Those plushies are really quite impressive! Are the Pikachu and Jigglypuff quilt-thingies also of your design?

...And more importantly, is that 4Chan girl on the far right?! :0
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 08:36:35 PM »
Thanks! :D Pikachu and Jigglypuff aren't of my making, they're completely official and factory-made(as far as I'm aware). I don't remember where Jigglpuff came from, but I think the Pikachu came from Avon.

"4Chan girl"? ... You mean Yotsuba? I know nothing of this 4Chan of which you speak(is it better that way?).
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 08:38:47 PM »
I know nothing of this 4Chan of which you speak(is it better that way?).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 08:43:10 PM »
Yes, he means Yotsuba (great series, by the way). Just pretend 4chan doesn't exist.

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 08:57:35 PM »
An Empirical Proof That GiftedGirl Is Cooler Than WeeGee

WeeGee knows what 4chan is, but doesn't know what Yotsuba is.

GiftedGirl knows what Yotsuba is, but doesn't know what 4chan is.

QED

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 09:32:47 PM »
I don't watch dem Chinese cartoons. 'Specially no girly ones.

By the way, who's this "WeeGee" you constantly speak of?

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 03:24:38 AM »
...Seriously Weegee, you of all people didn't recognize Yotsuba by her proper name?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »

Jackle from NiGHTS into Dreams annoying Clawz from the same game. NiGHTS and Reala join in. (Okay, I had, like, ten Jolly Ranchers when I drew this. Jolly Ranchers tend to make me a little loopy...er.)

A paper mache Wartortle I did for art class. I love him so much. 83 (Sorry the pic's a bit... large. I couldn't get the smaller version for some reason. Also, sorry about the text on the pictures themselves. Gotta take measures to prevent art theft...)

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 03:34:08 PM »
...Seriously Weegee, you of all people didn't recognize Yotsuba by her proper name?

I'll assume that was sarcastic. In all honesty, I don't watch any anime whatsoever, or even TV for that matter, with the possible exception of Frasier or the Canadian classic Corner Gas.

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »
Ahhh, to heck with the guessing game. Here are all my plushies, labeled. Also, one of the pages in my sketchbook. It has Dunham. :3

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 07:58:51 PM »
I am a terrible suicide bomber artist, but those sketches look good to me.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 12:19:00 AM »
Gotta take measures to prevent art theft...
With all due respect, If those pictures were re-posted without the text, I'd think people would be more leaning towards those.

Although in your case, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 04:14:55 PM »
With all due respect, If those pictures were re-posted without the text, I'd think people would be more leaning towards those.

True. :\

Print