Print

Author Topic: New Valve Gaming Involving All Valve Properties  (Read 3358 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: June 16, 2010, 07:41:23 AM »
I'm making a topic about this fictional, nonexistant game because if I talk about it as if it were real (excluding when I called it fictional and nonexistant), then there might be a higher chance it will get made.

So, what about this game looks best to you? To me, I think it's that you can pick any TF2 character to be a support character. I'm assuming that Chell has Portal-themed special moves, although hopefully they won't be gamebreaking. Alyx's moveset reminds me a lot of Jill Valentine from MvC2. This was definitely the best revelation at E3.
every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 07:46:38 AM »
That's "nonexistent."
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 09:42:28 AM »
I'm just going by the press release, dude.
every

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 10:18:12 AM »
He's just going by the correct spelling, dude.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 12:28:32 PM »
No one at Valve can spell correctly.

every

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 12:52:59 PM »
"Moveset"? You think this is a fighting game?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »
Judging by the trailers, some of it is.
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 01:29:01 PM »
Gordon Freeman's final smash would be Super Gravity Gun. His special attack would cease to be the normal Gravity Gun that can pluck items and projectiles and launch them, but would be able to grab and launch players as well for a short period of time.

Alyx's final smash would be DAWG POUND. Dawg would come out and pound folks.

Glados' final smash would be FAST ACTING NEUROTOXIN. It would cause significant damage to anyone inside the cloud in 5 seconds instead of 5 minutes.

Chell's final smash would be Terminal Velocity. Close range attack that traps the victim in a top-down infinite portal loop. After terminal velocity has been reached Chell moves the bottom portal for an insta-kill slam.

The TF2 Defense Trio's final smash would have Level 3 Sentry, Pipebomb spam, and a bonus sandvich that heals user for 25% as the mayhem ensues.

The TF2 Offensive Trio's final smash would have Crockets raining down and Crit-fire surrounding the point where the final smash was initiated, the user would drink a Bonk! energy drink and be invincible during the final smash and a little bit after the weapons stop.

The TF2 Support Trio's final smash would offer an instant kill, the player would get a targeting reticule, whoever he/she manages to hit gets backstabbed and headshot (600% damage if walls prevent insta-kill) at the same time. The player would be healed for 100% by an OKTOBERFEST drink upon successful final smashing.

The Survivor's final smash would be Boomer Bile. Anyone hit by the splash of the bile-containing canister will be rushed unmerciful by the horde.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 11:23:25 PM »
What, all eight Survivors share the same final smash? Lame. Also, how do the TF2 trios work?
every

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 07:47:58 AM »
The same way as the Pokémon Trainer in Brawl.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 01:51:33 PM »
I never actually saw him in action; I haven't played that game since a month after it came out.

[/suretocauserage]
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 02:10:53 PM »
Not rage. Just pity.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »
Eh, I've gotten this far without collapsing in despair, I think I'm good.
every

Print