Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Advance 4 please read.  (Read 1865 times)

« on: August 11, 2003, 03:13:52 PM »
Hi I been browsing around and I keep seeing messages saying u guys have the games rom.Could u post a download link where I can get it with winzip.Thanx.Oh if u have the rom but dont know where u got it could u e-mail it to me at nintendoboy2012@yahoo.com
Oh if u do e-mail it please tell me the subject's name and that u did e-mail it so I'll know to check my mail.Thanx for everything.

P.S.Does anyone know how to stay logged in at this forum so u dont have to constantly type in ur information at the top cuz I dont know how Im new here.Oh and how do u change ur password.Thanx for everything.
Buu go BANG BANG!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2003, 09:28:01 PM »
To make the forum remember you, click the box that says "Click here to remember your details."
To change your password, go to "Profile" on the top of the forum pages.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 09:32:57 PM »
Giving out the SMA4 rom would be highly illegal.  That's why I don't think anyone is doing it...

However P2P networks prolly have it.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2003, 02:38:39 PM »
NM I got it and its not illegal if u delete it within 24 hrs.Oh and Ive been wonderin how do the feds catch u downloading roms and not deleting them do they put bugs in the comps before u buy one.Oh btw this game is awsome the only thing I dont like about it is u cant switch to Luigi and back to Mario in 1-player mode like u could in Super Mario Advance 2.I cant wait until it comes out.I just wish I didnt have to delete it tonight.

Buu go BANG BANG!!

Buu go BANG BANG!!

Print