Print

Author Topic: Welcome to Isle Delfino!  (Read 4426 times)

« on: November 28, 2003, 02:38:05 AM »
If Isle Delfino were actually reconstructed somewhere in the South Pacific, what would you want changed from the original game  (Aside from the obvious, such as Cataquacks)?  So, what would you want added, changed, or removed to make it actually plausible, or just more fun, in real life?

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

Edited by - Xarbok on 11/28/2003 12:39:29 AM

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2003, 08:24:03 PM »
I'd unstrap the super soaker from my back and bust out a tanooki suit.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 08:27:01 PM »
1. I would add a water slide to Noki Bay.

2. Shouldn't your sig be that if they DON'T know what you mean then they can't mean what you
mean?

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?

Edited by - Markio on 11/28/2003 6:27:47 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 04:30:44 PM »
You know, Delfino Plaza actually looks a whole lot like Arles, France. The buildings are very similar (or from what I've seen in my French book).

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2003, 04:42:14 PM »
I DON'T want the cataquacks changed. But I would change it so that Yoshi can swim.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2003, 04:56:12 PM »
I would leave the fludd on my back, put a tankooi suit on him, and wear a hammer suit myself.
Let me away from this boulder!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2003, 06:51:09 PM »
"... bust out a tanooki suit."

Haha, yeah, amen to that.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2003, 12:27:53 PM »
I would make the Piantas less strict.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2004, 04:23:18 PM »
ANYBODY HERE?!?!?!?!?

We can''t tell you who we are. Or where we live. It''s too risky, and we''ve got to be careful. So we don''t trust anyone. Because if they find us...well, we just won''t let them find us. The thing you should know is that EVERYONE is in big trouble. Yeah. Even you.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2004, 04:42:56 PM »
I wouldn't change a thing. Know why?

Because even if there were enemies, it'd give me the chance to stomp them.

I guess I might hope there was a law against Piantas running back and forth while on fire, waiting for a short mustached man to flash liquidize their fire out. That's just not cool.

And it does look like Arles! (I've been there.)

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2004, 07:38:27 PM »
Man, sorry - I was gone for awhile...that wasn't exactly what I'd meant by the question.  I didn't mean how would you like the GAME altered, I meant that if the island were actally recreated somewhere, how would you design it?  Sorry I couldn't get back to you guys earlier.

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

n/a

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2004, 08:01:10 PM »
Hee hee, Antarctica just popped into my mind... penguins instead of cataquacks...
FLUDD could be changed to some kinda flame-throwing thing, and Wart could be the final boss...
Big caverns inside of glaciers...
etc...
hmm... what would they call it...?

Edited by - Deezer on 1/20/2004 5:12:44 PM

n/a

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2004, 08:01:41 PM »
Hee hee, Antarctica just popped into my mind... penguins instead of cataquacks...
FLUDD could be changed to some kinda flame-throwing thing, and Wart could be the final boss...
Big caverns inside of glaciers...
etc...
hmm... what would they call it...?

Edited by - Deezer on 1/20/2004 5:12:44 PM

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2004, 03:03:57 PM »
That's cold, man. Just plain cold. (Get it?)

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2004, 08:35:58 PM »
No, I don't get it. I've been sitting in a cave, on Mars, with my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears. I have absolutely no idea that Antarctica is a cold place, and cold is also a saying for cruel. No idea whatsoever. It's so complicated that I don't see how anybody could ever figure out the connection between cold as in low temperatures and cold as in cruel. I gust don't get it, explain it to me please, or I'll be stumped for life on this incredibly difficult riddle.

[edited to remove some meanness]

Edited by - Popple on 6/7/2004 7:46:03 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

Print