Print

Author Topic: GiftedGirl's Resterant at Christmastime  (Read 7393 times)

« on: December 23, 2003, 12:35:31 PM »
Merry Christmas! This is the 1st resterant I've ever opened! Now where are the customers? I don't see any customers!

Why does everybody torture me? Soon I will rule the world! And then you'll be sorry!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 12:39:20 PM »
Who the heck are you?

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 12:40:33 PM »
Uh... sorry for the bluntness of my previous post. I'll have a plate of waffles, mysterious stranger.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 12:43:20 PM »
I am GiftedGirl. May I take your order?

Why does everybody torture me? Soon I will rule the world! And then you'll be sorry!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 12:45:53 PM »
Here's your waffles. Would you like something to drink with that?

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2003, 12:48:27 PM »
Not really.

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2003, 01:57:22 PM »
Bye! Come again!

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2003, 02:06:47 PM »
I'll take three soft-shell tacos with just beef in them. I don't like cheese. Oh, and I'll have a Mountain Dew to go with that. And...some...uh...potato...things. You know, those things they serve at Taco Johns. I think they're called Olis, or something. Oh, and welcome to the Fungi Forums GiftedGirl.

P.S.
This is my first post with my new signature, for those of you who care.

Made you look.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2003, 02:37:08 PM »
HEALTH INSPECTOR has two questions:

-Why did you make two of the exact same threads? I ran into to two "GiftedGirl's Resterant at Christmastime" threads. Explanation?

-Do you ever check what forum you're posting in? You're posting in General MARIO chat and all of the threads you've made so far have been in this forum and been totally irrelavant to Mario. Check before you post.

"General chat, my friend. General chat."

^Take consideration into that quote, GiftedGirl.^

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2003, 02:43:34 PM »
Not you again! The 2 resterants thing was an accident! Can you give me a break?

I like dogs.

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2003, 07:01:07 PM »
Yes, give her (I hope) a break. Everybody makes a mistake once in a while. Oh, and maybe she posted these topics in the General Mario Chat section because more people come here. I, for one, have never been to the General Chat section, so, you will never find a post by me there. Perhaps other people are like that. Maybe GiftedGirl wanted to have the frequent General Mario Chat people to respond to her topic. On the other hand though, try and keep the topics here Mario related. On the other other hand, most topics turn from Mario-based into something different anyway. People trail off into other conversations anyway. It's just the way humans are. So, perhaps GiftedGirl was eliminating the middleman and starting with a topic unrelated to Mario. Whew! Sometimes I confuse myself. Wait, what did I just say?

Made you look.

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2003, 10:09:31 PM »
I have never been to any topic other than general mario chat. So far all of my topics have been mario related.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2003, 10:22:19 PM »
I've go to all the boards, but my favorite is Story Boards.
I'll have the most sugar-filled, caffienated, artificially flavored thing you have.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2003, 11:01:07 PM »
Trainy is right. You haven't made a Mario-related topic yet.

"Everyone makes a mistake sometimes"

Yes, but she's made 10 mistakes in the past two hours. She's making stupid mistakes that can easily be avoided. I'm not trying to be mean, I am only trying to enforce the laws of the forums and help a newbie become a good member. If people don't criticize newbies, they stay annoying and then no one likes them ever.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2003, 12:17:36 AM »
"Can you give me a break?"

I would love to; I was just asking, not yelling the questions at you. I was asking if that was on purpose or not... or whatever.

Yes, but still, please try to get the right thread in the right forum. Thank you.

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2003, 12:31:25 AM »

"If people don't criticize newbies, they stay annoying and then no one likes them ever."

If people criticize newbies, it'll hurt their feelings and force them away from the forums and those people who criticized them get an angry e-mail. When I was a newbie, I made stupid mistakes but look at me now. You can't expect newbies to learn how it works right away. They need some time to get used to it. You shouldn't treat newbies like dogs that need assistance every time. Don't worry, GiftedGirl. Sometimes people here can be jerks.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 12/23/2003 10:35:07 PM

Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2003, 01:25:27 AM »
"I made stupid mistakes..."

Yeah, like the "I hate Jman thing" a while back.

BTW, where is Jman?????

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2003, 09:34:47 AM »
I'm gonna start a Mario topic soon.

Is this the North Pole? I''m looking for Santa.

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 12/24/2003 7:35:44 AM

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2003, 01:42:32 PM »
That's the spirit!

Made you look.

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2003, 06:46:43 PM »
"Yeah, like the "I hate Jman thing" a while back."

I rightfully did that because he revived the topic just to kill Pokemon without realizing that the topic was old and it's importance had passed. But this situation is you bothering a newbie telling her how do everything, acting as if you were a veteran.

Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2003, 12:51:09 PM »
Yeah, the whole "Reviving the Anti Pokemon thread"  thing was a mistake on my part.  Now, let's put this behind us and go back to our usual Mario talks.

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2003, 01:11:48 PM »
"But this situation is you bothering a newbie telling her how do everything, acting as if you were a veteran."

Don't assume something that I'm not; I'm no veteran and I didn't give her any crap. I just asked two simple questions. I did tell her one wrong she did which was posting in the wrong forum. If no one ever mentions it, how will they learn to fix it?

The other question about the two resteraunt threads was not another mistale she made, but a curious question made by me. I was simply asking and that's all I did.

"Eat, eat, and eat! I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2003, 04:07:20 PM »
Hey! HEY! Where the pig are my tacos?!?

Made you look.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2003, 05:01:37 PM »
Trainman, you mispelled "restaurant" and "mistake", although mistake was most likely a typo.

No plate like chrome for the hollindaise.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2003, 11:36:00 PM »
I'm sorry for my rude statements earlier. I was a bit cranky that day. Sometimes, I accidentally take out my grumpiness on newbies at the forums. GiftedGirl, I apologize.

I despise ignorant people.
= = = = = = =

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2003, 12:43:51 AM »
SALT!!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2003, 01:14:16 AM »
AND PEPPER!!!

Look, if I sounded to harsh to you, GiftedGirl, I'm sorry. This is the billionth time someone at this forum has bashed me for me saying something to a newbie or anyone, actually.

To tell you the truth, I'm sick of this crap right about now.

"Eat, eat, and eat! I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2003, 09:49:18 AM »
Here's your tacos, Nintendoike. Screech, the only thing that fits the description is Vanilla Coke. Birdo, here's your salt and Trainman, here's your pepper. Anybody besides me need a nap? (yawn)

"See, I suffer from shrot-term memory loss. I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family. I-I mean, at least-at least I think it does. (turns around, in deep thought) Hmm, where are they? (turns back around, sees you) Can I help you?" -Dory from Finding Nemo

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 12/28/2003 7:52:32 AM

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2003, 01:09:29 PM »
*salts a slug, slips goo into random drink* MuaHaHaHaHa.
Oh yeah, I'm gonna be evil in this resteraunt. Stab stab stabbity stab stab stab.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2003, 01:25:29 PM »
"Don't worry, GiftedGirl. Sometimes people here can be jerks."

Pff, I bet he meant you and me, Meowrik.

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2003, 05:52:59 PM »
What, if I may ask, qualifies someone as a veteran here? I'd like to know, in which case, I'll assess whether I'm a veteran or not. But I doubt I'll start insulting every typo, misplaced comma, and there that should be their or they're. 'Cause that's just too easy to do, jah?

Welcome, GiftedGirl. For a new person, your typing skills are actually pretty good. Hope you decide to stay. One reason I stayed is because no one ever "dissed on me." Not sure why they didn't... maybe I'm even WORSE than a newbie! Or not.

Maybe people stop reading my messages halfway through because they're so long and drawn out. Anywho...

I'd like a turkey sandwich with swiss cheese, lettuce, and salad dressing. Also, a description of why, in your opinion, Mario's eyes are the shade of blue they are.

Also, I realize my SMRPG quote-signature is probably wrong. I'm not about to play all the way through it to Nimbus Land again, though.

Ciao.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2003, 06:12:54 PM »
Yes. I'm willing to go with that bet, Trainy.

I despise ignorant people.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2004, 10:51:53 AM »
I'm baaaack! Aren't you happy?

I have the latest news. Did you know that:

I like to fart.

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2004, 12:01:47 PM »
Did you ever go anywhere in the first place? Sorry, I didn't notice.

Did I ever get my sandwich?

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2004, 01:11:14 PM »
Can you find witch of these does not belong:

? ? ! ? ? ? ?

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2004, 02:11:42 PM »
The question marks do not belong.