Print

Author Topic: GiftedGirl's Resterant at Christmastime  (Read 7343 times)

« on: December 23, 2003, 12:35:31 PM »
Merry Christmas! This is the 1st resterant I've ever opened! Now where are the customers? I don't see any customers!

Why does everybody torture me? Soon I will rule the world! And then you'll be sorry!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 12:39:20 PM »
Who the heck are you?

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 12:40:33 PM »
Uh... sorry for the bluntness of my previous post. I'll have a plate of waffles, mysterious stranger.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 12:43:20 PM »
I am GiftedGirl. May I take your order?

Why does everybody torture me? Soon I will rule the world! And then you'll be sorry!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 12:45:53 PM »
Here's your waffles. Would you like something to drink with that?

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2003, 12:48:27 PM »
Not really.

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2003, 01:57:22 PM »
Bye! Come again!

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2003, 02:06:47 PM »
I'll take three soft-shell tacos with just beef in them. I don't like cheese. Oh, and I'll have a Mountain Dew to go with that. And...some...uh...potato...things. You know, those things they serve at Taco Johns. I think they're called Olis, or something. Oh, and welcome to the Fungi Forums GiftedGirl.

P.S.
This is my first post with my new signature, for those of you who care.

Made you look.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2003, 02:37:08 PM »
HEALTH INSPECTOR has two questions:

-Why did you make two of the exact same threads? I ran into to two "GiftedGirl's Resterant at Christmastime" threads. Explanation?

-Do you ever check what forum you're posting in? You're posting in General MARIO chat and all of the threads you've made so far have been in this forum and been totally irrelavant to Mario. Check before you post.

"General chat, my friend. General chat."

^Take consideration into that quote, GiftedGirl.^

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2003, 02:43:34 PM »
Not you again! The 2 resterants thing was an accident! Can you give me a break?

I like dogs.

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2003, 07:01:07 PM »
Yes, give her (I hope) a break. Everybody makes a mistake once in a while. Oh, and maybe she posted these topics in the General Mario Chat section because more people come here. I, for one, have never been to the General Chat section, so, you will never find a post by me there. Perhaps other people are like that. Maybe GiftedGirl wanted to have the frequent General Mario Chat people to respond to her topic. On the other hand though, try and keep the topics here Mario related. On the other other hand, most topics turn from Mario-based into something different anyway. People trail off into other conversations anyway. It's just the way humans are. So, perhaps GiftedGirl was eliminating the middleman and starting with a topic unrelated to Mario. Whew! Sometimes I confuse myself. Wait, what did I just say?

Made you look.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2003, 10:09:31 PM »
I have never been to any topic other than general mario chat. So far all of my topics have been mario related.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2003, 10:22:19 PM »
I've go to all the boards, but my favorite is Story Boards.
I'll have the most sugar-filled, caffienated, artificially flavored thing you have.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2003, 11:01:07 PM »
Trainy is right. You haven't made a Mario-related topic yet.

"Everyone makes a mistake sometimes"

Yes, but she's made 10 mistakes in the past two hours. She's making stupid mistakes that can easily be avoided. I'm not trying to be mean, I am only trying to enforce the laws of the forums and help a newbie become a good member. If people don't criticize newbies, they stay annoying and then no one likes them ever.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2003, 12:17:36 AM »
"Can you give me a break?"

I would love to; I was just asking, not yelling the questions at you. I was asking if that was on purpose or not... or whatever.

Yes, but still, please try to get the right thread in the right forum. Thank you.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print