Print

Author Topic: What Nintendo Game Do You Want For ChristMas  (Read 2336 times)

« on: December 23, 2003, 12:55:19 PM »
I know this might be late for this topic cause Christmas Eve is Tomorrow. YAY!  :):):)  But, What Nintendo game do you want for Christmas.
I like jumping through pictures, vaccuuming ghosts and running around squirting stuff with a water pump.

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 12:57:40 PM »
I want Mario Party 5.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 01:58:18 PM »
I really want Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. It's pratically all I've told my family I've wanted. Oh, and right now, there's a GBA Game-shaped present under the tree. Gee, I wonder what it could be?

Note: You have to get me in a pretty good mood to use smileys. Man, I hate those things!!!

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!

Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 03:42:39 PM »
I want Viewtiful Joe.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 05:52:40 PM »
Yea...  I saw something like that too only it was the same size as a Gamecube Game. It felt like it was a Gamecube game. It must of been a gamecube game.  Yipeee! Mario Kart Double Dash!!!!!

A Bob-Ombs Life Is Short And Explosive.
I like jumping through pictures, vaccuuming ghosts and running around squirting stuff with a water pump.

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2003, 06:40:34 PM »
Both Mario Party 5 and Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

She's drunk; it's funny!

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2003, 07:01:56 PM »
There sure are a lot of Christmas threads around here. You know, these might be annoying to people who don't celebrate Christmas.

... I'm Catholic, though, so I celebrate Christmas, too. I reckon I'll get Mario and Luigi, Pac-Man Vs., and a used Game Boy Advance.

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2003, 05:29:27 AM »
Of course I celebrate Christmas. Our tree is full like piles high. On Christmas Eve we get to pick one present to open and I think I'm going to pick one that looks like a CD Case.

A Bob-Ombs Life Is Short And Explosive.

Edited by - Double Dash!!! on 12/24/2003 3:30:31 AM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2003, 08:57:37 PM »
...Mario Kart Double Dash, Viewtiful Joe, TLoZ: The Wind Waker, or SMA4.

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

Print