Print

Author Topic: The Story That Doesn't Make Any Sense  (Read 7851 times)

« on: December 24, 2003, 10:44:27 AM »
Here are the rules:

1. 1-5 sentences per entry
2. This story cannot make a lick of sense.

One time I farted. I stunk. Then Mom came and said "Do the dishes." I said " I don't want to cleen my room!" Mom said "You stink."

Is this the North Pole? I''m looking for Santa.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 09:14:20 PM »
Bill Gates exploded.Saddamate pizza.Bush said"poo".Osama watched Family guy.Maddox said"Aargh, go f**k yourself!

Visit Maddox.xmission.com it''''''''s cool and stuff.
and Remember kids,don''''t call me gringo or f**kin beaner.
Quote of the week:First of all, I don''t even know what this is. If it''s supposed to be a dog, then it''s the sh*ttiest dog I''ve ever seen. F
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 10:37:06 PM »
sdkjghksdfhdkjfdkfhdkshdkhsfkjsfd. hsadgfdkjfhfkjdshfdsjkhdfkjshfkjdsfhsdfhdskjfhdsfkjdshksjdfhdkfsd. jhdfshgfhjgfsjhgjsfd. goat cheese attacked the dsjhfsdkjfhfksdfhjkfshdfkjsdfhkfjsfhdsf.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2004, 10:40:37 PM »
No sense? Well:

It was a beautiful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. The end.

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2004, 11:33:53 AM »
"Why are we here?" said Stupid. "Because I farted." said Stupider. "I am very smart. said Stupidest.

We can''t tell you who we are. Or where we live. It''s too risky, and we''ve got to be careful. So we don''t trust anyone. Because if they find us...well, we just won''t let them find us. The thing you should know is that EVERYONE is in big trouble. Yeah. Even you.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 09:10:22 PM »
Then a bunch of stuff happened, but nobody cared, because without a sense of character development, by which I mean the development of character (and by I I mean me, the person who is writing this sentence, by which I mean an independent clause surrounded by modifiers and punctuation, including but not limited to commas, periods, exclamation points, asterisks, ampersands, underscores, colons, question marks and semicolons, which look like commas with periods above them, which is stupid, because periods are supposed to be at the bottom of letters), which is vital to any story, by which I mean a series of related events following the general pattern of setting, conflict, rising tension, climax and resolution, but not necessarily following that pattern strictly, the persons reading the implied story of which I am discussing, who may or may not comprehend this sentence, will never feel any need to continue reading the story, unless they, by which I mean the aforementioned readers, not the implied characters that lack aforementioned character development, feel a need to read simply for the purpose of trying to comprehend the incomprehensible, thereby achieving a state of satisfaction due to perceived accomplishment in otherwise boring and pointless lives, and may precisely for this reason stop reading, regardless of any sense of satisfaction that may thereby be lost, and any of the aforementioned stuff cannot be cared about if it is not read about, unless it is written about, but this is a moot point, since I have limited my discussion thereof to a single clause in a single long but nevertheless unitary sentence, and I myself neither care nor wish to care about the aforementioned stuff, insofaras to actually describe it in any detail, and even if I did, I am a nobody, as demonstrated by my willingness to write an unnecessarily long sentence on an internet message board that few will ever read, and which fewer still, if any, will comprehend, if comprehension be possible, which is not likely, due to my poor grammar, poor spelling, and misuse of words of which I only pretend to know the meaning. QED

This is not a signature.

Edited by - Hirocon on 1/11/2004 7:17:32 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 09:39:11 PM »
I dunno what QED means, but I comprehended.

I am not a loser!  Just ask my pet rock!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2004, 04:51:33 PM »
And then evrybody got hit in the head with muffins.

SUSHIE: Mmmmm.... Strabery muffins!

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2004, 04:57:39 PM »
Peach then took a muffin. "I agree, these muffins are very strabery. It's like their made completely out of straber. Mmm...Straber."

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2004, 01:50:02 AM »
All this was happy and fine but in a parrelel dimension a young boy was recounting the story of his journey this young boy came from a place called Eagleland in this strong country the young boy was raised of the small town Onett no one considered him the savior of the future or the fact that every town was named after a number the neighboring town was called Twosom for crying out loud But this boy by the name of ***** meaning enter your own name because this is a rpg after all you even get to decide what his favorite food and thing to do is.
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2004, 01:50:03 AM »
All this was happy and fine but in a parrelel dimension a young boy was recounting the story of his journey this young boy came from a place called Eagleland in this strong country the young boy was raised of the small town Onett no one considered him the savior of the future or the fact that every town was named after a number the neighboring town was called Twosom for crying out loud But this boy by the name of ***** meaning enter your own name because this is a rpg after all you even get to decide what his favorite food and thing to do is.

I might be the best mario golfer alive.
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2004, 07:06:25 PM »
bubbles1 Bubbles1 BUbbles1 BUBbles1 BUBBles1 BUBBLes1 BUBBLEs1 BUBBLES1 BUBBLES!

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2004, 09:22:35 PM »
Then a dude came, his name was A. Dude. A. Dude ate all the cookies in the cookie jar then gave the rest to the starving fat people of Antarctica which  caused the end of world war three. "What is your response?" asked Alex trabbeck. "Threeve", said the contestant. Alex then said, "and your wager?" The contestant revealed his wager. "... you wagered $Texas... how the hell can you wager $Texas!" responded Alex.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2004, 10:42:31 PM »
Then a stinky ugly little boy named philip jumped into the sea and died from constipation before he hit the bottom. Then I won. The lottery was 444. cents. I bought a canadian hotdog with cheese and then threw the dog out the window. A polar bear drank some coka cola. his name was mo. his friend was called ron. mo and ron decided to go play a game of uno. hey Mo! hey Ron! I am looking for mo and ron! is there a mo or ron here! Mo!!!Ron!!!! where are you? Then every one died becuase philip farted which smelled like the equilivent of 9999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 skunks spraying the earth at the same time. The air was then polluted. Welcome to the I dont know clan, I would just like to say, I dont know. goodbye fellow caraveners, time for me to get some MIRRRhey.

------------------------------

Wheel_kirby

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2004, 08:40:31 AM »
Little Bo Peep, lost her sheep, then ate the three little pigs besides her. A japanese guy and his wif were being turtured by that girl. Peter Griffen ate Mother Goose and said "That tasted good mommy". Penuts! Robin Hood was cheating on his wife. And the Clown, came to Humpty Dumpty's house, to give him a kiss goodnight... even though it wasn't really a kiss!

---------------------------------------------

I HAVE FURY!
Professional Paisano here

Print