Print

Author Topic: Mario is #1!! (litterally)  (Read 4387 times)

« on: January 10, 2004, 06:10:39 PM »
Hey, everybody, guess what? I found out that Mario is the worlds FAVORITE video game charecter!!!! Now we all know that Mario is loved by EVERYONE!!! He has over 60 games to his name, and one game in which he was called "Jumpman". GO MARIO!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! YEAH!!!

POKEMON 4EVER!!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 06:23:19 PM »
GiftedGirl, everyone on these forums that ever came here knows Mario was callled Jumpan originally. You are fool, and you take us for a bunch of fools, so that triples your foolishness. Also, what is this thread supposed to do? Usually, threads are supposed to have a discussion. You don't simply make threads to post a statement unless without a question, or opening for discussion.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 06:26:50 PM »
............(mumbles some words under his breath)....................................
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 08:13:42 PM »
I do question your sig.
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 08:36:33 PM »
Wow!  Mario is number 1 and he was previously known as Jumpman.  I know that, but didn't when I first came to this site.  Anyway, both GiftedGirl and Meowrik may be going a little too far with the use of the word "everyone" in their post.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 08:55:15 PM »
Both GiftedGirl and Meowrik made equally stupid mistakes in this thread. GiftedGirl, we pretty much know that Mario is #1. Although Meowrik is right about the "don't start a thread to make a single statement" thing, it is wrong to criticise her because she's still a newbie and has yet to know what a good topic should have.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2004, 09:16:06 PM »
And I, which was two fools, do so grow three . . .
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2004, 09:43:55 PM »
Why would we bash a person for proclaiming their love of Mario? Embrace fellow Mario fans, no matter what!  When someone wishes to declare their liking of Mario in some fashion, rather than mock them and be all condecending, just give 'em an "Amen!" and move on.

Welcome and enjoy the Fellowship of the Mario

----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...

Edited by - Roy  Koopa on 1/10/2004 11:38:01 PM
----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2004, 10:17:28 PM »
I conquer!  Er, concur.  Go RK(Roy Koopa)!  And JF(Juji Fruits), you might as well change your sig to down with Meowrik. jk.

The war that would end all wars was on.  As they fought, the world became a battle between good and evil.  Everywhere you went, you were either on the good side, or the bad side.  Then, my small voice rang through the world with a third side: ''BIG  DEAL!''

Edited by - Markio on 1/10/2004 8:18:35 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2004, 01:24:42 AM »
Especially girls.

Oooh, and he was doing so WELL until then.

Edited because checking boxes is apparently beyond my capabilities.

Edited by - WanWan on 1/10/2004 11:25:37 PM

Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2004, 05:29:32 PM »
As endorsed as it is, the word "newbie" is still derogatory.

Now, if you paid attention to some of GiftedGirl's other posts, you'd realize that not only is she new here (this place in particular not making much difference), she's still relatively young, and new to Mario...

Think about it. She sees Mario, likes Mario enough to come on here, before realizing what a Superstar he was, and then she's like, 'Cool, the video-game character I like is really popular!' I find that to be quite inspiring.

Unfortunately, not everyone loves Mario like us blokes here. But then... it's often the case that rare things are the most valuable.

Ciao. = )

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2004, 07:42:59 PM »
This post originally didn't make sense, so I edited it.

I am not a loser!  Just ask my pet rock!

Edited by - Markio on 1/11/2004 5:44:11 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

n/a

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2004, 06:37:48 PM »
*standing ovation for Roy Koopa*

Well said! I absolutely agree.

Edited by - Deezer on 1/12/2004 5:12:44 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2004, 07:03:22 PM »
"Meowrik made equally stupid mistakes in this thread."

Where? What do you mean?

Well, it is a gret thing to say that you like Mario and such, but not really in that manner. It is kind of nagging to make a thread just saying, "YEAH WEOOOHOOO!@!! MARIO IS #1 WOOOOOO! YEAH HE IS SO COOL!!!!!!!"

That's what Meowrik was trying to say, but his post had a bit of anger (and truth) behind it. No, I'm not defending him as all of you would usually imply, but I am just trying to tell you people what he intended to mean.

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2004, 10:36:10 PM »
Meawrik, You have won the idiot-of-the-month award from me to you.Besides suppporting Pres. Bush and hating the french,Meowrik has bashed newbs like Giftedgirl, Hasn't forgiven sadib for all his mistakes he's done in the past, and likes a game series most people hate, and likes a crappy anime. Thank you, and join me next week for the retard of the month award.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/15/2004 10:31:10 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print