Print

Author Topic: Mario Survey (come here immidietly!!!)  (Read 5387 times)

« on: January 13, 2004, 06:29:11 PM »
I am giving a survey to anyone who comes here. Here are the questions:

1. What Mario games have you played?

2. How many Mario games do you own?

3. What's your favorite Mario game?

4. What's your least favorite Mario game? (you gotta have at least ONE)

5. Do you like Kirby? (I like him. He's so cute!!!)

6. Do you like Megaman? (I, personnally, HATE Megaman because an 8th grader at my school named Grant Willoby said that Megaman "rules" and Mario "sucks". I DESPISE HIM FOR THAT!!!)

Do not answer on this post. Answer on your own posts, OK?

I have the latest news. Did you know that:

The average person picks thier nose 8 times a day.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 06:36:04 PM »
You misspelled immediately in your topic.

You dislike megaman because someone said he rules and mario sucks, this makes no sence, would you hate mario if he had said mario rules and megaman sucks?

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*

Edited by - Popple on 1/13/2004 4:40:35 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2004, 07:03:08 PM »
"(I, personnally, HATE Megaman because an 8th grader at my school named Grant Willoby said that Megaman "rules" and Mario "sucks". I DESPISE HIM FOR THAT!!!)"

Um, you're being a fool.â„¢ You should not hate Megaman because someone said that he is cool. You should hate... er.. not hate (you shouldn't hate people), but dislike him for what he said. Maybe it would be even better to simply get over it. Not all people will agree with you.

I guarantee that our friend, Mr. Weird, will be on your case ina a heartbeat for he likes Megaman extremely.

"Do not answer on this post. Answer on your own posts, OK?"

That made absolutely NO sense. We can't edit YOUR post to put our beliefs in (exception for mods, but they wouldn't do such a foolish thing).

All of the posts you see here are our own posts. What in the heck are trying to mean?

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2004, 07:10:46 PM »
 all most all of them. i used to have most of the old ones. i hate megan its too hard

nintendo rules mircosoft sucks

nintendo rules mircosoft sucks

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 08:47:19 PM »
I have a ton of Mario games so it'd be difficult to tally them all. I have no favorite game as there are wayyy to many to choose from. I like Kirby; it's my second favorite game franchise, and Megaman is alright. I have nothing against him.

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2004, 09:15:10 PM »
You hate a game because it's too hard?

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2004, 12:18:50 AM »
1. MB., SMW, SMB, SMB 3, SMB 2, SMS
2. I own 1 Mario game: SMS
3. Super Mario Sunshine
4. Mario is Missing
5. Yes
6. I have never played a Megaman game in my life

Edited by - nintendofreak on 1/13/2004 10:19:27 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2004, 10:39:53 AM »
All of them, save things like "Mario's Fundamentals" and other learning games. Only two of those I've played are "Mario is Missing" and "Mario Teaches Typing."

Let's see...
NES= SMB, SMB2, SMB3
SNES= SMW, SMAS, SMRPG, MK, SMW2:YI
N64= SM64, PM, MK64, MT, SSB (if that counts)
GBC= SML3:WL, WL2, WL3, SMB:DX (I don't actually own SML Or SML2, but I enjoy them very much)
GBA= SMA, SMA2:SMW, SMA3:YI, WL4, MK:SS, M&L:SSS
GCN= LM, SMS, SSBM, MK:DD!!
I think that's all, but I might have missed some.

For the longest time it was hands down SMB3.  It probably still is, but there's just been so many good ones, especially the RPG games, cause they incorprate more of the characters and story, and I like that a lot.

Can I cop out and say "Mario is Missing?" I remember seeing that on the rental shelf and thinking, "Oh, yes, a new Mario game!" only to find out it was an educational game.  Still played through it, though.

Yep, Kirby's awesome.  Nnnot so much a fan of the cartoon (all half-an-episode that I saw), but his games are great and the character is cool.  I especially like the GBA remake of KA for the NES, "Knightmare in Dreamland."  Very well done, and you can play as Meta-Knight!

6. Do you like Megaman? (I, personnally, HATE Megaman because an 8th grader at my school named Grant Willoby said that Megaman "rules" and Mario "sucks". I DESPISE HIM FOR THAT!!!)

Ah...I remember when I used to hate Sonic the Hedgehog cause in a Sonic commercial, Sega mocked Mario. Oooh, I hated Sonic.  But as time went on, I learned that you really don't have to hate icons cause of that.  I discovered Sonic has great games, too, and is a cool character.  Totally independent of Mario.  So, GiftedGirl, I'd recommend giving MegaMan a shot regardless of your "friends" mocking. I, for one, enjoy the classic MegaMan games very much, as well as the X series.

And that's the way the Yoshi's Cookie crumbles.

----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...
----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2004, 01:48:09 PM »
HOW COULD YOU HATE MEGAMAN?!? ...Oh yeah, no shouting. Anyway, Megaman is my second favorite video game franchise, and you REALLY shouldn't put down the greatest games ever to grace the NES just because... well, I didn't really understand your explanation as to why you don't like Megaman. But you shouldn't hate something you haven't even tried, especially if that thing is Megaman.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2004, 12:59:41 AM »
Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong 2, Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, USA, and 3, Dr. Mario, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, Mario is Missing!, Mario's Time Machine, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Mario Party 3, Mario Tennis 64, Mario Kart 64, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and more I know I'm forgetting.
This does not include remakes, Wario games, or Smash Bros. games.

More than you do. Seriously, I don't know.

Depends on what I haven't played in a while.

...Well then, it must be one of the ones I haven't played.

Yes.

6. Do you like Megaman?
Mega Man rocks. Original series and X series, that is. I haven't ever desired to play the Legends or Battle Network series.
And yes, Mega Man games are hard. That's why they're fun.

"Do not answer on this post. Answer on your own posts, OK?"
What?

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 05:09:39 AM »
any one ive seen.
not many, im poor.
right now, mario and luigi on gba, me and my brother play it hardcore.

4. What's your least favorite Mario game?
the mario pc learning games.

5. Do you like Kirby?
loves his character, but i hate how his air command attacks in smash bros (on 64) have such high priority (lol but i doubt anyone knows what im talking about)

6. Do you like Megaman? yes, i like megaman, but ive lost touch with the x series, ive played all the ones on gba etc, my brother is more of the megman fan.

btw Giftedgirl, you seem very nice ^^ i hope to see you around here. ^^

Mario''s adventure is over for now, but
Mario''s dream lives forever...
Mario''s adventure is over for now, but
Mario''s dream lives forever...

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2004, 05:05:03 PM »

Here we go. Uh. Jumpman, Jumpman Jr., Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., SMB/Duckhunt, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Golf (64 and G'Cube), Mario Tennis, Mario Party 2, 3, 4, and 5, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Dr. Mario, Paper Mario ... gee. Probably some others, I don't remember them all.

Uhm. All the ones for 64, plus Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario RPG, and all the ones released thus far for GameCube.

It would have to be a tie between Paper Mario and Super Mario Sunshine. Maybe Super Mario 128 will shoot up there in 1st, though?

Uh... Doctor Mario, I guess, just because it goes against the storyline.

I am an avid Kirby fan. Kirby Air Ride all the way!

No comment. I haven't played enough Megaman.

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2004, 06:14:53 PM »
1. All the ones realesed in US/Can exept Super Mario Kart.

2. NES: SMB + DH + WCTM, SMB3 SNES: SMAS, SMW, SMW2YI, GB: SML, DK, SML26GC G&WG2 N64: MT, SM64, MK64, GBA: MKSC, SMA, G&WG4, GCN: LM, MKDD, MP4, SMS and others witc are not Mario.

3. Currently SMAS and MKDD.

4. Mario Teaches Typing.

5. I sure do.  But the only bad thing is his games are too easy.

6. I Never played a Megaman game before so I would't know......

A Bob-Ombs Life Is Short And Explosive.
I like jumping through pictures, vaccuuming ghosts and running around squirting stuff with a water pump.

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2004, 04:17:05 PM »
1)In addition to the ones I own, DK, DKJr, SMB, SMW2, SMK, MK64, MP2, and WW.
2)SNES: SMAS+SMW and SMRPG
GB: DKGB, G&WG, and SMBDX
N64: SM64, MP, MP3, PM, MT, and SSB
GBA: DK3 and MB for e-Reader and MK:SC
GC: MK:DD, SMS, and SSBM
3) Super Mario 64
4) Out of the one's I've played, Wario World.
5) I like Kirby, but I think the games are too easy. Kirby's Adventure is my favorite because I played it on my friend's faulty NES which kept freezing and erasing the game which gave it a higher level of difficulty.
6) I have never played a Mega Man game, but I'm devoted to Nintendo and Nintendo-published titles. But if his games are as creative as his name, I probably wouldn't like him.

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2004, 06:44:40 PM »
George Carlin. Heh heh heh.

1: All of 2, also SMAS (with SMW), SMA, SMA2, SMA4, MT (N64), and MIM.
2: (deep breath) SMB SMB2 SMB3 DM (Dr. Mario) SMW SMW2 SMRPG MK TA (if it counts) SMAS (sans SMW) MP (Mario Paint) SML SML2 SML3 (WL1) SMBDX SM64 MK64 YS (Again, if it counts) MP (1, 2, 3) SSB (If it counts) MG (N64) PM MG (GC) SSBM (If it counts) That is 24 if all of them count.

3: Tetris Attack, if it counts. If not, SMW2.

4: Mario is Missing. If that is too cliche for you, I don't really like SMB2 for some reason. It isn't really "Mario".

5: Yes, I like Kirby games somewhat, but I do think they are too easy. I really like the "obscure" games that aren't really Kirby, like Kirby's Dream Course and Kirby's Avalanche (both SNES).

6: I never got into Megaman that much. Don't know why. Maybe because as a child I was never able to beat them.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print