Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2495745 times)

« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2005, 03:51:33 PM »
The dogs should brush their teeth.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

« Reply #241 on: October 06, 2005, 06:12:43 AM »

--------------------

"His destrucive programming is taking effect. He will be irresistably drawn to large cities, where he will back up sewers, reverse street signs and steal everyone''s left shoe." ~ Jumba, Lilo & Stitch

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #242 on: October 06, 2005, 01:42:20 PM »
That's pointless.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2005, 06:59:51 AM »
And now, it is time for Super Random Thoughts From Yoshisaurus.  Let us all sit down and relax as we listen to the wonderful (strange) things that come from YsR’s mind.  And... begin. *plays classical music*  Brace yourselves!

How does Sonic’s small body support his big head?

I wonder if Sonic would look cool if he had lots of huge muscles, especially in his legs (I only mention his legs because he runs all the time).  Or maybe Knuckles would look better. “Hey, Shadow, you may have guns but I have GUNS!”

New Mario cartoon!  New Mario cartoon! (I want one, not we might get one)

I hope that the credits of DDR:MM has a remix of the SM64 credits that you can dance along to (but they probably don’t)

The next Mario Kart game should keep the Double Dash system but also have new vehicles to drive like planes and submarines (and have the classic one-person karts for an option).  The item guy can throw items by holding A on the controller, moving it back like a fishing pole, and then casting it forwards and releasing A to hurl it.  And maybe backseat people could sometimes fall or get kicked off so they have to run and jump back on the kart before taking off again.

I wish there was a Yoshi costume that I could wear for Halloween (even though I’m too old).

Nintendo should call their next system the Nintendo Rev-enge because hopefully it will get revenge on all those little fanboys!  But Retro Machine or something like that could work too.

I predict that when little kids first start to play multiplayer games on the Revloution they will continue to accidently hit each other with the remotes. “Hey, knock it off, kids!  I’m taking the Revolution away from you now!”

I wonder if anyone has tried my Ctrl+Alt+down trick I mentioned earlier.  Maybe you already know about it.  BOOM!

I hope America gets a break from those awful hurricanes.

Last Monday night on PBS there was two-part show about trying to build Leonardo da Vinci’s machines and make them work.  It was pretty neat (and pretty gross too).

There needs to be a Super Smash Dancers game lol.

Why do the Fungi Forums have such a tiny “Reply To” box?  It’s really frustrating sometimes.

I wish this site had a place to explain basic HTML so people who don’t know it and are too lazy to Google it could find out right away.  We don't really need it but it might help people a little.

I hope we get another mailbag soon.  Hope Deezer is doing well in college.

I think the meaning of life has four certain elements to it: it will be something that anyone can get for free, something that many will refuse to believe, something that will provide fulfillment in life, and something that might also make life more difficult but a lot better overall.

I’m running out of jelly beans in the candy jar next to my computer.

Look, I’m a vampire!  ^ ---v—v--- ^   Now I’m Mario!  ( E /):o{}D     Luigi!    (--I/):o()D

Speaking of emoticons, I wonder who first invented those things.  You’d think they would get some credit due to how many people use them.  Wouldn’t it be neat if TMK used Mario emoticons?  Mario’s face means happy, Luigi’s means jealous, Yoshi’s means very happy, Bowser’s means angry, Toad’s looks scared and that means shocked, etc.

This is downright hilarious.

I think too much XP.  But it feels good to get all of this junk out of my head.  I hope some of this counted as pointless.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/7/2005 6:12:25 AM

(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2005, 05:59:54 PM »
Bah, the "geddup noise" wasn't that great.

« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2005, 06:17:08 PM »
dukar dukar dukar dukar...DUKAR!
bowling balls.

ducky go down de hole!
ducky go down de hole!

« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2005, 08:59:04 PM »
"Don't go into Strong Mad's room...or as I have taken to call it...Rotten Eggland..."
"SOMEBODY HEEEELP!!!"

Er...

I'm a hippopatamus and I got noodles on my back.
Noodles on my back.
Noodles on my back.

Yay.

"Ohh...Ohh...This is the greatest day of my life...I feel like a few dollars."

Oh pointless, where art thou?

Everybody Dance Now!

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 10/8/2005 7:59:47 PM
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2005, 09:49:35 PM »
"The Business Man's JOB is to give the Business.

The Construction Worker's JOB is to smash things.

The Poopsmith's JOB is obvious."
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #248 on: October 09, 2005, 08:24:20 AM »
Figure out the code:

Kobold ink steals skunk monkeys manning yellow buzzard's uncle's tatty turds.

Hehehehehe. Just guess. Really.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #250 on: October 12, 2005, 01:42:13 PM »
dear strong bad,

why not wear pants? creepy pants all the time get some. maybe parachute. maybe clown care. some ants toot.

-clanky (homestarrunner.com)

p.s. blah blah blah flubber!

p.s.s. DON'T EAT THE RADISHI! IT MAKE YOU BE STUPID IDIOT! XD

ducky go down de hole!
ducky go down de hole!

« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2005, 04:04:16 PM »
Please don't get mad at me for doing this but this is the pointless topic so...

Mario and Luigi They''re our men, If they can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2005, 04:13:58 PM »
Sorry, I'm pretty mad.

« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2005, 04:53:05 PM »
Hey, it's the pointless topic!

Mario and Luigi They''re our men, If they can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2005, 06:44:13 PM »
Wow, its the pointless topic!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print