Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2476803 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #705 on: December 31, 2005, 08:01:52 PM »
I wonder, can Bird Person die of the bird flu?
Do you want me to?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #706 on: December 31, 2005, 09:22:02 PM »
No! Noone wants you do die! Don't die!

Now... PENGUINS!!!

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #707 on: December 31, 2005, 09:41:36 PM »
LOMG. New year! XP
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #708 on: December 31, 2005, 09:43:56 PM »
Dancing banana! Keep on dancing, banana boy! BTW, I wish there was a Super Banana Brothers game here you can play as a banana or a mango.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #709 on: December 31, 2005, 09:57:56 PM »
Do you want me to?

That depends. Step into my office and we'll talk some more...
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #710 on: January 01, 2006, 12:19:15 AM »
nobody wants my flu. it's deadly
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #711 on: January 01, 2006, 02:18:16 PM »
Hey, GiftedGirl, I think that since you like rodents so much you should change your name to GerbilGirl.  But it does have a nice ring to it.  Oh great, my rimshot boy just left the stage.

Ren and Stimpy can be hilarious sometimes and very gross othertimes, but most of the time it feels like a strange cartoon made by psychopaths.  And that scares me sometimes.  But I have so many funny memories from the show, especially when I would stay at a friend's house and rent the classics and watch them at night.  I memorized all the words to "Our Country Reeks of Trees" and "Happy Happy, Joy Joy".  I often laugh when I think about when they ate dirt.  And phrases such as "You want my ice cream bar!  I've had this ice cream bar since I was a child!  You can't take it away from me!!" (it's really a bar of soap) and "You eeeeeediot!  Stiiiiimpyyyyyy!  I will kiiiiiiiiiill yoooooooou!!!" XD
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #712 on: January 01, 2006, 04:52:11 PM »
BTW, GiftedGirl, is Sonya the Hedgehog coming soon? She sounds cool!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #713 on: January 01, 2006, 07:49:34 PM »
BTW, GiftedGirl, is Sonya the Hedgehog coming soon? She sounds cool!

... What?

Hey, GiftedGirl, I think that since you like rodents so much you should change your name to GerbilGirl.  But it does have a nice ring to it.  Oh great, my rimshot boy just left the stage.

GuineaGirl would work, too. Y'know, guinea pigs?

« Reply #714 on: January 02, 2006, 10:36:55 AM »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #715 on: January 02, 2006, 10:56:56 AM »
Strong bad: Hope your New years is filled with crap!

Homestar: From all of us at my web, happy decemberween!

Strong bad: It's new years, you stupid crap for brains!

Homestar: Oh, wight.  Happy New Yeaw!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #716 on: January 02, 2006, 12:38:19 PM »
XD

« Reply #717 on: January 02, 2006, 01:00:07 PM »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #718 on: January 02, 2006, 01:30:06 PM »
Oh, that kid is totally done for. 

Cranky: I wonder if we'll ever get chosen to do the Super Bowl? 

Diddy: Probably not, but we could get a chance to do the Nintendo Game Boy Bowl, if that even existed.

Actually, I might do something like that next year around this time.  It could be a whole bunch of Nintendo characters in a Bowl game to determine the fate of the Mushroom Kingdom.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #719 on: January 02, 2006, 03:15:03 PM »
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 03:22:26 PM by Suffix »

Print