Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2488886 times)

« Reply #1845 on: February 17, 2006, 09:30:35 PM »
It seems like everyone's getting their name changed nowadays. o_O
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1846 on: February 17, 2006, 09:51:45 PM »
Aw... Now I really want to go into #tmk, but I just can't get IRC to work... :'(

Can you help me set it up, Max? Sapphira and Deezer tried to, but I couldn't get it. And I don't want to bother them again.

I can make a video of setting up the Java chatroom, but I couldn't post it here. It would be too big.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1847 on: February 17, 2006, 09:55:11 PM »
Guys, I'm gonna tell you a secret and you must not let it leave this topic. I am a super hero with morphing powers. Do not let this information leave the Pointless Topic. You didn't see anything.... right?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1848 on: February 17, 2006, 10:06:33 PM »
Ah, great, I've started a trend. >:(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1849 on: February 17, 2006, 10:16:15 PM »
I think it was me, I was the first to change names with the new server, I think I'm guilty.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #1850 on: February 17, 2006, 10:17:54 PM »
Yeah, but your name change wasn't that major... no offense.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1851 on: February 17, 2006, 10:24:33 PM »
Check out this 397-framed stickmanimation!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1852 on: February 17, 2006, 10:37:20 PM »
...wow.

« Reply #1853 on: February 17, 2006, 10:40:20 PM »
What's wrong with people's old names?  I've wanted to change my name many a time, but I remain the original Blue Toad...

and Gifted Girl has morphing powers...which is kick-awesome...
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #1854 on: February 17, 2006, 10:41:20 PM »
Yeah, but your name change wasn't that major... no offense.
But I had to make a change to show who I really liked more, it's just that Luigi seemed to be more of what I liked.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #1855 on: February 17, 2006, 11:09:05 PM »
And I think you made the right decision. *Salutes*

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1856 on: February 18, 2006, 09:55:58 AM »
Check out this 397-framed stickmanimation!!

I don't get it.

EDIT: This is my 500th post!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1857 on: February 18, 2006, 11:06:05 AM »
I'm pretty sure that that gravestone looking stone thing is supposed to be an exploding knife.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1858 on: February 18, 2006, 02:58:25 PM »
An exploding knife? I thought it was a rocket.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1859 on: February 18, 2006, 03:23:26 PM »
First, the two guys are setting up a model rocket. It flies up, and the guy on the left bends his neck too far back and it breaks. The rocket hits him and explodes. The guy on the right goes over to check on him, but he sprouts teeth and atacks. A rocket hits him and he falls off. He's about to become evil again when a rocket hits him. In fear, the other guy shrinks him and swallows him. But he gets food poisoning, and the guy escapes, gets the gun and grows again. A rocket comes flying at him, but he shrinks it and eats it. He drops the gun and it shrinks him. He goes to get the gun but a rocket flies in and blows him up. Then a UFO comes and zaps him. A bolt of lightning hits him and he grows really huge. A UFO flies at him and he eats it. He reaches down and eats a person. A bunch of rockets hit him, causing him to shrink back to normal. A guy comes in with a rocket, and it starts again.

Here's something pointless.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print