Print

Author Topic: Help in Super Maria Sisters!  (Read 3441 times)

« on: June 17, 2004, 07:22:46 PM »
I can't get past this part in Super Maria Sisters here you battle a giant rotton egg. When you've almost got him, he'll crack and his stench goes EVERYWHERE and you get killed and hafta start all over again. Please, somebody HELP ME!!!!!!!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 07:53:00 PM »
I don't want to be a party pooper, but don't we got enough of there topics floating around? Someone feel free to scold me for this, but I think that we could fit the Maria Sisters in Mario Dog 3.
Sorry.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 11:59:11 AM »
It's annoying, but so few people visit the Game Help Board, that it probably isn't even noticed.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 12:01:09 PM »
It's annoying, but so few people visit the Game Help Board, that it probably isn't even noticed.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2004, 01:57:06 PM »
You doubleposted.

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2004, 02:25:53 PM »
You doubleposted.

--------------------

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2004, 08:18:33 PM »
Are you trying to be cute? Because it's not working.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

Print